can this be true?.....probably

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Was reading online and found a story that said Daniel Negreanu recently had to visit an emergency room. Rumor has it, cause they had to pump 3 gallons of semen out of his stomach :shock: I thought to myself, "no way can this be true". Then I remembered what DN looks like and how he acts, and I couldn't help but give in to the fact that this is true. Think about it, 3 GALLONS, that is why he doesn't post here very often. Only makes sense that he chows on dong, given his girlish figure and demeanor. :lol:AZZCLOWN

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OP. go die or something...you're a f.ucking worthless human being.seriously, what a piece of shi.t you must be.i wish you were in my room right now, so i could swing a metal baseball bat at your head as hard as i possibly could.and yes, i am a baseball player.p.s. you could replace DN's name with anyone else's for your post and i'd still reply in this manner... f/ucktard.

Oh, also. Who really gives a censored that you are a baseball player. Go censored yourself.
You should give a **** that I'm a baseball player. I made a point of that to demonstrate how F/UCKING LIFELESS you would be after I obliterated your skull with a metal bat.Gawd, you deserve it SO BAD.

Granted he seems a little in touch with the feminine side..but come on. The man has a finance'..pretty sure that rules out the other team..keep posting for nw..doucheclown.

Negreanu: Meat monger- YES or YES?
soo..wait. You do know he is engaged to a beautiful woman? right? I'm sure every homosexual man aspires to that..c'mon.
COME ON PEOPLE. THIS IS IMPORTANT. So far the consensus is YES.
Alright, apparently you can't understand the concept of alluding to an answer..no..there ya go..NO
COME ON PEOPLE. THIS IS IMPORTANT. So far the consensus is YES.
So far, the consensus is that you probably are going to end up deformed, crippled, and diseased, with a brain that looks like oatmeal, all because of karma.you're f/ucking worthless.i hope somebody rapes you.

you had a good flame in that chris angel post or whatever but after reading this stupid thread you sir should do us a favor and kill yourself.