can this be true?.....probably

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone hates the BEST :-) Jealousy runs rampant.
don't you generally have to have at least one championship to call yourself the best? :club:
true...Best in the NFC.I'm sure we can agree with that! :-)
i don't even know that i'd be proud to claim that....there are at least 5-6 afc teams that could be the best in the nfc, imo.
5-6? Where are you getting your numbers from?I'd say 3. MAYBE. No arguing the AFC is better but there not that much better.
don't you generally have to have at least one championship to call yourself the best? :club:
i don't even know that i'd be proud to claim that....there are at least 5-6 afc teams that could be the best in the nfc, imo.
5-6? Where are you getting your numbers from?I'd say 3. MAYBE. No arguing the AFC is better but there not that much better.
i'd argue, this year, for new england, indy, pittsburgh, san diego, buffalo, and possibly kansas city.
Guest Anonymous

I'd take the Steelers, Colts, Pats, Jets, Chargers over any NFC team. Come on, how good can the NFC be? The Seahawks made the playoffs last year.

I'd take the Steelers, Colts, Pats, Jets, Chargers over any NFC team. Come on, how good can the NFC be? The Seahawks made the playoffs last year.
i don't know that i'd take the jets...i don't have confidence in pennington being healthy atm.but yes, when the squawks and rams both make it, it's pretty pathetic
i'd argue, this year, for new england, indy, pittsburgh, san diego, buffalo, and possibly kansas city.
Those I'll give you. I honestly don't see that Pats winning 10 this year. The chargers are really dependent on Brees having another year like last year. Although they do have one of the best RB in the game. So maybe. Buffalo.. to many question marks. They could be good but not as good as eve nthe Panthers or Vicks. Kansas City's just a No period. Sorry there not horrible but there not even close to the same level as the other teams listed.
Granted, but i'd take a penningtonless Jets team over the SeaChickens.
i think i'd take an alex smith-less niners over the seacrocks.no, i take that back.but sea is still godawful.i have a sidebet with one of my friends in seattle...hawks or rams finishing with more W's....i'm confident the rams will take the NFCW at 7-9 to sea's 6-10
Guest Anonymous

That's a good bet. I've lived in or around Seattle my whole life. If there is one thing in life that is true. It's that the SEACHICKENS WILL CHOKE!

i think i'd take an alex smith-less niners over the seacrocks.no, i take that back.but sea is still godawful.i have a sidebet with one of my friends in seattle...hawks or rams finishing with more W's....i'm confident the rams will take the NFCW at 7-9 to sea's 6-10
No faith! I'll make any bet you want that the Hawks finish ahead of the Rams. What's with all the Hawk Hatin!
Those I'll give you. I honestly don't see that Pats winning 10 this year. The chargers are really dependent on Brees having another year like last year. Although they do have one of the best RB in the game. So maybe. Buffalo.. to many question marks. They could be good but not as good as eve nthe Panthers or Vicks. Kansas City's just a No period. Sorry there not horrible but there not even close to the same level as the other teams listed.
the pats have the moxie of a winner, along with the same core that won the SB last year. no reason to doubt them, even w/o their coordinators.the chargers are dependant on LT. if antonio gates can even be a shade of what he was last year, they're repeating their div, possibly 12-4. don't forget philip rivers either...not brees-dependant whatsoeverbuffalo...i'm biased, but i believe they have a top-5 rb, 2 skilled receivers (the qb situation concerns me, although a veteran backup like holcomb settles my mind a bit) with a top 5 defense. i expect big things this year, and i believe they're quite a bit better than the panthers or vicks.KC's main problem was defense, and i believe pat surtain will go miles to helping that defense...they'll give SD fits this year for the div...they still have possibly the 2nd best O in the NFL.
No faith! I'll make any bet you want that the Hawks finish ahead of the Rams. What's with all the Hawk Hatin!
what is there to actually like about the hawks?they have an overrated qb that has the one of the most memorable playoff sequences in history..."we want the ball, and we're gonna score....unless i throw an INT to end it"shaun alexander is miserable there, although he may have a good year now that he's in a contract year and will be a FA next yr.you know your WR corps is in trouble when your key signing is joe jurevicius. they had gaping holes across the board, and spend their first rounder on a center. smart management.
the pats have the moxie of a winner, along with the same core that won the SB last year. no reason to doubt them, even w/o their coordinators.the chargers are dependant on LT. if antonio gates can even be a shade of what he was last year, they're repeating their div, possibly 12-4. don't forget philip rivers either...not brees-dependant whatsoeverbuffalo...i'm biased, but i believe they have a top-5 rb, 2 skilled receivers (the qb situation concerns me, although a veteran backup like holcomb settles my mind a bit) with a top 5 defense. i expect big things this year, and i believe they're quite a bit better than the panthers or vicks.KC's main problem was defense, and i believe pat surtain will go miles to helping that defense...they'll give SD fits this year for the div...they still have possibly the 2nd best O in the NFL.
Well you make many good points. The onlt one I can contend is having any belief in Philip Rivers. He's unproven in the NFL. I wouldn't put much fait hin him. If Brees doesn't have another good year I think they could be in trouble.
Sorry lol, I hate the NFC, but i'm not gonna give ya KC or Buffalo. K.C., doesn't matter if you score 50 points if ya give up 60.
meh...i think pat surtain is going to vastly improve that defense.but why no buffalo? just the qb situation?i agree, if losman ends up a bust, it's not going to be pretty...alhough holcomb is decent enough to regroup the team and carry them into the playoffs.
Guest Anonymous

Yeah, but the Bills kinda fall into Hawk territory. Always havin the opportunities to do something but never quite comin through. If you ar a bills fan, I don't have to remind you of the early 90's. Some teams just CAN"T win, no matter who goes there.

Yeah, but the Bills kinda fall into Hawk territory. Always havin the opportunities to do something but never quite comin through. If you ar a bills fan, I don't have to remind you of the early 90's. Some teams just CAN"T win, no matter who goes there.
no need to rub salt in the wounds, buddy :Pcompletely different team than the early 90's...i don't believe in the "teamwide jinx" shit :club:
Guest Anonymous

Yeah, as a bills fan, that had to sting. I don't really believe in all that junk either. Hard to ignore when a team constantly chokes though.