not an open farrell...

but a close farrell maybe. Keep your eyes on CO (and on the board cards). I fell out of my chair laughing when I saw this one.Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [7h], [2d]. 6 folds.Flop: (5 SB) [Ac], [Qd], [As] (2 players)SB checks, CO bets, SB calls.Turn: (3.50 BB) [Qh] (2 players)SB checks, CO bets, SB calls.River: (5.50 BB) [Ah] (2 players)SB checks, CO folds.Final Pot: 5.50 BB

I'd ask what you were doing defending 72o but if the CO will fold to non-existant pressure it's probably worth a shot. :)I actually had a case once where I was in the SB with something mediocre. Folded to me and I complete, BB folds. I had to look at the hand history three times to believe it.I wonder if you pre-select your move if it still prompts you "are you sure you want to be an idiot and fold when you can check". I"ve come pretty close to pre-selecting fold in the BB when I wasn't paying attention.

I'd ask what you were doing defending 72o but if the CO will fold to non-existant pressure it's probably worth a shot. :)I actually had a case once where I was in the SB with something mediocre. Folded to me and I complete, BB folds. I had to look at the hand history three times to believe it.I wonder if you pre-select your move if it still prompts you "are you sure you want to be an idiot and fold when you can check". I"ve come pretty close to pre-selecting fold in the BB when I wasn't paying attention.
the OP was the BB and folded to the CO raise.
the OP was the BB and folded to the CO raise.
Doh! Used to reading posts in strat which very rarely involve hands that the OP folds pre-flop. Never mind.That leaves the question - can you open-farrel using the pre-selection buttons or does it still warn you that you're being an idiot. I suppose I could try. Wonder what an open-farrel does to your table image.
Doh! Used to reading posts in strat which very rarely involve hands that the OP folds pre-flop. Never mind.
No worries. I'm used to posting there, but I thought the strategic value of this post was... limited. Unless it's a play that's waaaay over my head. :club:

Speaking of Farell, i couldve swore i saw a john farell that survived day 1 of the WSOP main event. had something like 30K in front of him. Proably a coincidence, but-NO, wait, DEFINITEY a coincidence if i remember the man/kid correctly.