my buddy tried to put money on pokerstars via a visa card.The transaction was not completed because due to visas policy they do not support internet gambling ro something.Does anyone know of this ro have a solutiong to his probelm?Thanks

ok thanks, but i dont get it, mastercard allows ur, he does not have a netteller account
takes 2 minutes to make an account
anyone know why im not allowed to make neteller acounts in maryland?
Because you're in Maryland, dude.Move.

all u have to do is get money on one site first..then its free to use neteller...i know bodog works with visa if needed..many other sites allow u to get money on too...just get on one..set up neteller and dont worry about it agian

all u have to do is get money on one site first..then its free to use neteller...i know bodog works with visa if needed..many other sites allow u to get money on too...just get on one..set up neteller and dont worry about it agian
how does netteler technically work, do u just transfer funds from ur bank account to neteller to internet sites and right back again?
how does netteler technically work, do u just transfer funds from ur bank account to neteller to internet sites and right back again?
something anyone, i really get nervouse when i have a 300 dollar check in the mail that takes two weeks so i would like to open a neteller account

neteller is very easy, just go to their site and sign up and verify your bank account. They will usually call you the first time you transfer money from your checking. I have had no problems using them for over 2 years now.They charge 8.5% if you use instacash, 0 if you wait for an electronic transfer (normally 5 days). They have a debit card for withdrawls that charges something like 3% but it allows you to cash out almost immediately, otherwise it takes a couple of days to get to your bank.For more info, just ask or go to www.neteller.com