tritz's credibility

Guest Anonymous

whats the point of this? ridiculous post meant to publically humiliate someone. if you have something to say about his credibility why not say it in the post your referencing? Seriously, ridiculous.

Guest Anonymous
whats the point of this?  ridiculous post meant to publically humiliate someone.  if you have something to say about his credibility why not say it in the post your referencing?  Seriously, ridiculous.
I did, but the fact that this thread has continued for 4 days has me irked. Enough is enough. His relentless defense of his claim to be able to exploit pokerstars playmoney tables using a piece of software he apparantly owns no stake in can only be fueled from a very finite set of motives, all of which I have no respect for.He won't stop, let the public humiliation begin. And don't give me a holier than thou attitude. You've written nastier flames than I ever have.

TheJerk0ff makes a good point. We need more polls on this forum. Polls are what drives me to keep posting.I've never voted in a single one. I'm saving my vote for the perfect poll. I hear we only get one vote per year.

damn, guess you really do need to post [sw] everytime you intend it or people will just freak out and launch a Cochran style defense for themselves.

This poll is ridiculous.  Is Tritz a bald faced liar?  How are we supposed to know that?  I mean, who really cares if the guy has facial hair?
Sorry Speed, that was bad. You should really trim your comments down. Maybe just shave a little off the end of it. Clip it off before it gets offensive. I love the bad pun game.
This poll is ridiculous.  Is Tritz a bald faced liar?  How are we supposed to know that?  I mean, who really cares if the guy has facial hair?
Sorry Speed, that was bad. You should really trim your comments down. Maybe just shave a little off the end of it. Clip it off before it gets offensive. I love the bad pun game.
You don't like my post? How about you just curl up and dye. If you really think you're the hair apparent to funny posting, I suggest we put together a mane event to really show who is a cut above the rest. My blood, sweat, and shears are put into these snippits of comedy, and believe me, I am hair to stay. You think you can beat my prime cuts of humor? I always have been and always will be a cut above you in every way.Hey, it's all good. I know you were just teasin'.

Do you believe Tritz is telling the truth about being able to predict the flop on Pokerstars?and...damn it.. The thread was not about me being able to predict the cards, the point of it was that because the cards are known by the system before the hand starts, it leaves open the possibilty that there can be a glitch and a smaller possibility that the cards can be found by a person.. Why don't you people read?

This poll is ridiculous. Is Tritz a bald faced liar? How are we supposed to know that? I mean, who really cares if the guy has facial hair?
You don't like my post? How about you just curl up and dye. If you really think you're the hair apparent to funny posting, I suggest we put together a mane event to really show who is a cut above the rest. My blood, sweat, and shears are put into these snippits of comedy, and believe me, I am hair to stay. You think you can beat my prime cuts of humor? I always have been and always will be a cut above you in every way.Hey, it's all good. I know you were just teasin'.
Nice job with the pun game. You really butchered me. I'm gonna have to go rinse off after that smackdown. You really took me a part. For this contest, would you mind if I asked for an extention? Right now, I don't have time. I'll be buzzing over to the west coast. I'm going fishing. I hear the mulletts are runnin'. Maybe we could do it heads up, in a dryer climate, like Vegas. Oh well, I gotta fly if I want to shave some time off my drive.Later
I love DNA and his Getaway sticks,Ron mexico and speedz are amazing in bed.Custom makes a great point.and i met a girl on saturday who looks just like my avatar. let us pray
Two arms and two legs?Tranny?
I love DNA and his Getaway sticks,Ron mexico and speedz are amazing in bed.Custom makes a great point.and i met a girl on saturday who looks just like my avatar. let us pray
Two arms and two legs?Tranny?
Dont get jealous, our Thursday night freak fests are still game.

and...damn it.. The thread was not about me being able to predict the cards, the point of it was that because the cards are known by the system before the hand starts, it leaves open the possibilty that there can be a glitch and a smaller possibility that the cards can be found by a person.. I am reading straight from your mouth... So basically you are saying that "It leaves open he possibility that there can be a glitch..." What is the difference between this statement and the statement, "It leaves open the possibility that online poker MIGHT be rigged..."You stand up and say you are only exposing "a glitch in the system that might let people cheat..." or something similiar. How is the statement you are making different than this?When the only thing you bring to the table is one unique situation. You have not been able to show proof beyond some sketchy photoshop jpgs that may back up your story. I believe you started with your conclusion that you exposed something that could potentially lead to an enormous security flaw in online gaming. You then looked for or created, it doesn't matter which, reasons, actions, and events that support your claim. You worked backwards, and you thought you figured something out. What is more likely is that you are mistaken. Whatever happened to you may or may not be unique or fabricated, but regardless, if what you say has any measurable amount of truth to it, do you honestly believe that you discovered this major flaw after more than 4 billion hands dealt (i think). Come on. Take a step back and think a little bit. Be rational and think like an adult. It's time for this thread to die.R.I.P.

48% of me is getting pissed off that you're interested in a girl, Elisha lookalike or not.Or is it 51%?
This poll is ridiculous. Is Tritz a bald faced liar? How are we supposed to know that? I mean, who really cares if the guy has facial hair?
Nice job with the pun game. You really butchered me. I'm gonna have to go rinse off after that smackdown. You really took me a part. For this contest, would you mind if I asked for an extention? Right now, I don't have time. I'll be buzzing over to the west coast. I'm going fishing. I hear the mulletts are runnin'. Maybe we could do it heads up, in a dryer climate, like Vegas. Oh well, I gotta fly if I want to shave some time off my drive.Later
I would now like to bow to the master debater.Well done.
and...damn it.. The thread was not about me being able to predict the cards, the point of it was that because the cards are known by the system before the hand starts, it leaves open the possibilty that there can be a glitch and a smaller possibility that the cards can be found by a person.. I am reading straight from your mouth... So basically you are saying that "It leaves open he possibility that there can be a glitch..." What is the difference between this statement and the statement, "It leaves open the possibility that online poker MIGHT be rigged..."You stand up and say you are only exposing "a glitch in the system that might let people cheat..." or something similiar. How is the statement you are making different than this?When the only thing you bring to the table is one unique situation. You have not been able to show proof beyond some sketchy photoshop jpgs that may back up your story. I believe you started with your conclusion that you exposed something that could potentially lead to an enormous security flaw in online gaming. You then looked for or created, it doesn't matter which, reasons, actions, and events that support your claim. You worked backwards, and you thought you figured something out. What is more likely is that you are mistaken. Whatever happened to you may or may not be unique or fabricated, but regardless, if what you say has any measurable amount of truth to it, do you honestly believe that you discovered this major flaw after more than 4 billion hands dealt (i think). Come on. Take a step back and think a little bit. Be rational and think like an adult. It's time for this thread to die.R.I.P.
I did not lie.I did not create those images.and I will never admit to doing either of those.

but then again with my post count, I'd get flamed hella. Yeah watever, it doesn't matter anymore people are still going to play online poker regardless. It's all about the money. And when it comes to money, u can't stop nobody.

but then again with my post count, I'd get flamed hella. Yeah watever, it doesn't matter anymore people are still going to play online poker regardless. It's all about the money. And when it comes to money, u can't stop nobody.
Tell me how you really feel?
:roll: