new forum game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above me is one of the only people around during the morning/afternoon.And the poster above him is one of the only people around from midnight-4am.This poster is usually here during both.

The poster above me started The Hideout thread, which contains pictures of hot chicks that get me through the long days at work.

I don't know the poster above me very well either, but he is destroying me in terms of post count, and we joined approx. the same time.I do know that he is fond of Ted Forrest's beautiful flowing mullet, however.

Another thing about the poster above me is, he posted some really good jokes in "The Official Joke Thread" which also helps to pass the long hours of working for the man.

Another thing about the poster above me is, he posted some really good jokes in "The Official Joke Thread" which also helps to pass the long hours of working for the man.
The poster above me likes my jokes, so I will know post more.

The poster above me should know that Turd and Kers just flat out hate me, which is why they don't challenge the hundred other vets that just do +1 or quote with no explination.

the poster above me does ANYTHING he can to improve his post count...

The poster above me is a fine, upstanding and wonderfully giving individual. (thanks for the pix)