anyone call this?

$2-2 NL on Pokerroom...I'm going to reverse the action, and see if anyone herewould make the same move the villain did.Both of us have around $200 at the timeVillain is CO with A :D J :) , raises to $7Hero (BB) re-raises to $19, Villain calls.Flop J :club: Q :) 6 :D Hero bets $35, Villain calls.Turn 3 :) Hero bets $70, Villain calls.River 8 :D Hero bets $66 and is all in.What's the move here?(also-would anyone have been in the hand this long?)What did I (hero) have?

The Villain called the river bet.I had AA.He said he put me on AK for a missed straight draw.Anyone else make that kind of a read?
not after another strong bet on the turn.most ppl can't continue betting with no pair but a gutshot after being called down on a big flop bet not to mention a big pf raise...and he for some reason thought u were that guy. nice of him though.remember his sn.- Jordan

I HAD U ON AK TOO!! U are definitely lying. There's no way u had AA. Otherwise... this post would be absolutely pointless. WHO BETS THAT MUCH AND PLAYS THAT AGGRESSIVELY WITH AA??? The villain made a great call. No sw needed. ONLY FISH WOULD BELIEVE U HAD AA.

I HAD U ON AK TOO!! U are definitely lying. There's no way u had AA. Otherwise... this post would be absolutely pointless. WHO BETS THAT MUCH AND PLAYS THAT AGGRESSIVELY WITH AA??? The villain made a great call. No sw needed. ONLY FISH WOULD BELIEVE U HAD AA.
What??....
the tough part for me is..how do you know when they don't have QQ?..or JJ there?I guess you just have to pay those off.egarim is a fool.
When he called my big bet on the turn, that's exactly whatI was thinking was QQ or JJ, but at that point, I think I was already a little bit committed to the hand...lolWhen he called my all in, I thought for sure it was either KK QQ JJor at the very least JQ sooooted for a lame 2 pairs.
I would have folded on the turn when you bet $70. I can understand calling your $35 bet after the flop but to stay in it when obviously your opponent has something is ridiculous. Oh and my bet was that you either had Qs or As. The guy you were playing should have ran :!: One Player's stupidity is another's gain.

i also put you on AK, but would still not call. on the flop i would fold. theres only like 5 hands you could make that reraise with, 4 of which have me completely massacred.