baby name suggestions needed

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggested Humperdink, but it didn't go over too well!
"His name changed from Jerry Dorsey to Englbert Humperdink! I mean, I'd just like to be in the room when they were working that one through: 'Zinglebert Bambledack! Yingeebert Dangleban! Zanglebert Dingleback! Winglebert Humptiback! Slupbum Waller!' 'What?' 'Alright, Kringlebert Fishtibuns! Steveibuns Buttrentrunden...' 'No, Jerry Dorsey! I like...' 'No we can't... Let's see, we have Zinglebert Bambledack, Dinglebert Wangledack, Slupbum Waller, Klingibum Fistlbars, Dinglebert Zambeldack, uh... Jerry Dorsey, Englerbert Humptiback, Zinglebert Bambledack, Engelbert Humperdinck, Dinglebert Wingledank' 'No, no, go back one'"
"His name changed from Jerry Dorsey to Englbert Humperdink! I mean, I'd just like to be in the room when they were working that one through: 'Zinglebert Bambledack! Yingeebert Dangleban! Zanglebert Dingleback! Winglebert Humptiback! Slupbum Waller!' 'What?' 'Alright, Kringlebert Fishtibuns! Steveibuns Buttrentrunden...' 'No, Jerry Dorsey! I like...' 'No we can't... Let's see, we have Zinglebert Bambledack, Dinglebert Wangledack, Slupbum Waller, Klingibum Fistlbars, Dinglebert Zambeldack, uh... Jerry Dorsey, Englerbert Humptiback, Zinglebert Bambledack, Engelbert Humperdinck, Dinglebert Wingledank' 'No, no, go back one'"
That is funny as hell. My grandma loves Engelbert.
We thought about:Presley for a girlJagger for a boyHarrison for a boyI suggested Humperdink, but it didn't go over too well!
I like all of those. Jagger is my favorite.
Nik, that's Eddie Izzard. He's a hilarious British Transvestite stand up comic (Executive transvestite not weirdo transvestite - he does a whole bit on how transvestite is really just male tomboy. Pricesless stuff.) He's so funny. You like British humor. You should check him out. I think you'll like it.I would recommend "Dress To Kill" for first timers. Very intelligent, history laden, but very very funny.Some of my favorite Eddie moments:If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.Pol Pot killed one point seven million Cambodians, died under house arrest, well done there. Stalin killed many millions, died in his bed, aged seventy-two, well done indeed. And the reason we let them get away with it is they killed their own people. And we're sort of fine with that. Hitler killed people next door. Oh, stupid man. After a couple of years we won’t stand for that, will we? The National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, uh, people do." But I think, I think the gun helps. You know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You'd have to be really dodgy on the heart to have that. I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.
Nik, that's Eddie Izzard. He's a hilarious British Transvestite stand up comic (Executive transvestite not weirdo transvestite - he does a whole bit on how transvestite is really just male tomboy. Pricesless stuff.) He's so funny. You like British humor. You should check him out. I think you'll like it.I would recommend "Dress To Kill" for first timers. Very intelligent, history laden, but very very funny.Some of my favorite Eddie moments:If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.Pol Pot killed one point seven million Cambodians, died under house arrest, well done there. Stalin killed many millions, died in his bed, aged seventy-two, well done indeed. And the reason we let them get away with it is they killed their own people. And we're sort of fine with that. Hitler killed people next door. Oh, stupid man. After a couple of years we won’t stand for that, will we? The National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, uh, people do." But I think, I think the gun helps. You know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You'd have to be really dodgy on the heart to have that. I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.
That's great stuff. I've seen him on Leno or something before. I should order some of that on DVD.
He's my absolute (Absolute?) favorite.I have most of his acts on DVD, and probably spend at least 3 hours a week vegging in front of Eddie Izzard while my friends decide I'm very odd. "Help! I'm covered in beeees!"Ice
He's my absolute (Absolute?) favorite.I have most of his acts on DVD, and probably spend at least 3 hours a week vegging in front of Eddie Izzard while my friends decide I'm very odd. "Help! I'm covered in beeees!"Ice
I knew there had to be more than 1 Eddie Izzard fan in the world! My friends all think I'm crazy, too. "Transvestite comic?" they say."Yes, really funny" I say."Well, is he gay or what" they say.This is where I usually roll my eyes and resign myself to being the only one I'll ever know who appreciates Eddie Izzard.Then it's their turn to roll their eyes at me when they ask for something and I say, "yes, but do you have a flag?".I think I'll pop some Eddie in the DVD player now.You are too cool for school, Ice.
You are too cool for school, Ice.
Daaaaaamn straight. I dated a girl once (blind squirrels, nuts, etc), and when I "brought her home to Eddie" she didn't even crack a smile, not even at the Englebert Humperdink part. I cursed her for the bore she was and tossed her on her ass.Cake, please.Ice
You are too cool for school, Ice.
Daaaaaamn straight. I dated a girl once (blind squirrels, nuts, etc), and when I "brought her home to Eddie" she didn't even crack a smile, not even at the Englebert Humperdink part. I cursed her for the bore she was and tossed her on her ass.Cake, please.Ice
I just ordered Dress to Kill on DVD from Amazon.
I just ordered Dress to Kill on DVD from Amazon.
Yay! The world just got that much funnier.Too bad 1) All the funny chicks are married2) This isn't real lifeI've lost many a solid woman to the disease that is 'humorlessness'Ice