to jayweb & all who helped return my avatar! thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a bike, you can ride it if you likeit's got a basket a bell that rings and things to make it look goodi'd give it to you if i couldbut i borrowed it

Here, I'll give you a harder Pink Floyd lyric to try and identify:"Always need a little more roomWaiting here, seems like yearsNever see the light of day"

Embryo...How about this one....Bus stop rat bag, ha ha charade you are.You ****ed up old hag, ha ha charade you are.You radiate cold shafts of broken glass.You're nearly a good laugh,Almost worth a quick grin.You like the feel of steel,You're hot stuff with a hatpin,And good fun with a hand gun.You're nearly a laugh,You're nearly a laughBut you're really a cry.

Embryo...How about this one....Bus stop rat bag, ha ha charade you are.You censored up old hag, ha ha charade you are.You radiate cold shafts of broken glass.You're nearly a good laugh,Almost worth a quick grin.You like the feel of steel,You're hot stuff with a hatpin,And good fun with a hand gun.You're nearly a laugh,You're nearly a laughBut you're really a cry.
I guess I have to raise or fold here. I fold.bah...you stumped me.

The song is "Pigs". That was cake. I'll throw another one out there:"Out of the front door I goTraffic's moving rather slowArriving late, there she waits, looking rather angry"

"Out of the front door I go Traffic's moving rather slow Arriving late, there she waits, looking rather angry"PaintboxSweetheart sweetheart are you fast asleep? Good. Cause that's the only time that I can really speak to you. And there is something that I've locked away a memory that is too painful to withstand the light of day.

Embryo...How about this one....Bus stop rat bag, ha ha charade you are.You censored up old hag, ha ha charade you are.You radiate cold shafts of broken glass.You're nearly a good laugh,Almost worth a quick grin.You like the feel of steel,You're hot stuff with a hatpin,And good fun with a hand gun.You're nearly a laugh,You're nearly a laughBut you're really a cry.
Have a CigarOoops wrong.....Pigs!

How about this one....Lime and limpid green a second scene a fight between the blue you once knewFloating down the sound resounds around the icy waters undergroundJupiter and SaturnOberon, Miranda, Titania,Neptune titan stars can frightenBlinding signs flat flicka flicka flicka blam powStairway, scale down, dare whose lairLime and limpid green, the sound surrounds the icy waters undergroundLime and limpid green, the sound surrounds the icy waters underground

Sweetheart sweetheart are you fast asleep? Good. Cause that's the only time that I can really speak to you. And there is something that I've locked away a memory that is too painful to withstand the light of day.
"The Hero's Return", I believe....right?I'll throw one more out there...."You got my heartYou got my heart, oh noYou tear me apartYou just won't let me goYou hold on so tight, so tight I just can't breathe..."