Too bad it was at nickel/dime limit. I am fairly sure I would'nt get this lucky much higher. Just wanted to share this with you though.Co-DEdited to clean up what converter didn't make look good. (colors didn't work??? any ideas?)Ultimate Bet 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP3 with 3:heart:, 3:diamond:. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, 1 foldFlop: (12 SB) T:heart:, 3:club:, K:spade: (6 players)SB bets, Button calls, SB calls.Turn: (13 BB) K:club: (3 players)SB bets, SB calls.River: (21 BB) 9:heart: (2 players)SB bets.Final Pot: 30 BBResults:SB has Qh Kh (three of a kind, kings). Hero has 3h 3d (full house, threes full of kings). Outcome: Hero wins 29.90 BB.

River: (21 BB) 9:heart: [color:#0000FF](2 players)[/color]SB bets.
"hero caps, SB raises"??????Ray
LOL that's funny, I had MANY problems with the colors, they didn't convert. So I was cutting and pasting and musta added that. The hand is legit tho.
I would have personally slowed down on this river, but to each his own.  Good hand.
I am curious why? Is it b/c he kept raising me? One thing I should mention is when the second King fell he slowed down his betting. This smelled like he had a King but didnt like his kicker or he knew it could have filled my boat.Also being .05/.10, I've seen players do this with less then he had.

First hand I posted in strategy here was a 43.5 BB hand. My JJ ran up against KJ on a KKJ flop. Another player stayed in with K2 the whole way, and a fourth player chased a gutshot with AT that hit on the river. Luckily since I just started, it was at 0.02/0.04 so the 1.74 didn't hurt that much.