best online poker site for sit'n'goes?

Which site has the best sit'n'go format? By best i mean fair blind structures (blinds don't go super high super fast) and fair amount of chipstack (i think party poker's 800 chipstack is just too low). I have $200 to deposit anywhere. Please recommend.

If you hit Search you can find dozens of threads devoted to this topic. Here's the short version:1) Full Tilt2) Ultimate Bet3) Poker Stars

ultimate bet's non-turbo SnGs are my favorite... 12 minute rounds, 1500 starting stacks...blinds go:10-2015-3020-4030-6050-100100-200150-300200-400

Pacific Poker definitely has some very soft competition and they also have some pretty unique set-ups as far as Sit'n'Goes are. Blinds typically increase every 15 minutes (as opposed to the 10 hands setting in PP) and they have Sit'n'Goes that range from $1 buy-ins and 35 people all the way up to $750 buy-ins and just 5 people. I like their 35 person sit'n'goes (not at the $1 level obviously because its not real poker players) because you are always sitting at a table with a maximum of 7 players so it helps with short-handed play.

I used to play a lot of Sit n Go's on Party Poker, until I got fed up with the structure. Since then, I've tried PokerStars and FullTilt. I have to admit I was most impressed with the structure on FullTilt. Blinds go up every 6 mins, but you start with 1500 chips and the blinds only go up by about 20 chips at a time. Last night I played in an SnG that lasted just over an hour and I was heads-up with 13,500 chips in play and blinds of I think 150/300 at the end. Leaves plenty of room for manuevering and play as opposed to the crapshoot that PartyPoker SnG's get to be at the end.As far as the play is concerned, I've always heard that the play at FullTilt is better than some other sites, but I have to admit that I wasn't all that impressed with it as a whole. There were some good players, but enough bad ones and a good enough overall structure to balance it out.

how are the pokerstars set up?
The jumps are more severe than full Tilt but the rounds are 10 mins instead of 6. 1500 to start.
Having played both, I liked FullTilt's structure better than Stars. Felt like it left more room for play. Just my two cents though.

Have only played on Absolute and PP so far, I like Absolute by a mile over Party. A few notes, if you want the sng to be more about skill than luck, you want a site that has a larger starting chip stack, Absolutes is 1500, slower blind structure increase.PP while is softer, does have it's disadvantages with low chip stacks to start and blind increase really fact.Can't speak for any other sites to compare though.