6 degrees of...

Dennis Rodman. Yes, he was in a movie but I did not care to watch it.
It was a terrible movie. "Double Team" with Jean Claude Van Dam ... who was in "Sudden Death" with Powers Booth who's been in a bunch of movies including "Tombstone" as Curley Bill and "Red Dawn" as the shot-down American pilot that the kids discover sleeping in the woods.So anyway ... DR to JCVD to PB to Patrick Swayze in "Red Dawn" to Demi Moore in "Ghost" ... who was in A Few Good Men with KB.
Chris Farley.
You are gonna have to take my word on this one (can't remember name of film--someone help me out)Comedy with Norm MacDonald (about gun for hire/repo something like that) the connection is an obscure actress who has been in many movies (so much of 6 degrees is learning these bit players that make sweeping connections): Jessica BookerJB (Cave dweller)-->Kevin Bacon
There's an easier (but not shorter) way ... more big names. Chris Farley's dad in Tommy Boy was Brian Dennehy (1), who was in the FX movies with Bryan Brown(2), who played the bahtenduh in censored with Tom Cruise(3) who was in A Few Good Men with KB(4).
Cocktail is censored. That is priceless :-)
Chris Farley.
You are gonna have to take my word on this one (can't remember name of film--someone help me out)Comedy with Norm MacDonald (about gun for hire/repo something like that) the connection is an obscure actress who has been in many movies (so much of 6 degrees is learning these bit players that make sweeping connections): Jessica BookerJB (Cave dweller)-->Kevin Bacon
There's an easier (but not shorter) way ... more big names. Chris Farley's dad in Tommy Boy was Brian Dennehy (1), who was in the FX movies with Bryan Brown(2), who played the bahtenduh in censored (EDIT: that would be COCKTAIL) with Tom Cruise(3) who was in A Few Good Men with KB(4).
Cocktail is censored. That is priceless :-)
No shit ... I didn't even notice that when I first posted it ... funny stuff ...
Vincent Price
Kevin Bacon starred with Micheal Gross in TremorsMicheal Gross/Michael J. Fox - Family Ties (do TV shows count?)Micheal J. Fox/Jack Nicholson - Mars AttacksJack Nicholson/Vincent Price - The RavenMensch
Kim Novak
Kim Novak was in The Children with Donald Sinden Donald Sinden was in Balto with Kevin Bacon
Vincent Price
Kevin Bacon starred with Micheal Gross in TremorsMicheal Gross/Michael J. Fox - Family Ties (do TV shows count?)Micheal J. Fox/Jack Nicholson - Mars AttacksJack Nicholson/Vincent Price - The RavenMensch
Vincent Price was in Edward Scissorhands with Marc Macaulay Marc Macaulay was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon
For anyone who is interested - the answer lies herehttp://oracleofbacon.org/oracle/index.html
Ha, never knew that they had a website devoted to this game...well knowing that certainly makes this thread almost pointless, as we now can look up our own answers. Still, it's more fun to try without cheating.

6 degrees of separation is supposed to apply to ANYONE, but the game has been popularized by associating with Kevin Bacon, for whatever reason. The theory goes that any person on the planet can be connected to any other person by 6 associations. Hard to do with random dude from Kenya, but the theory is true AFAIK

Vincent Price was in Edward Scissorhands with Marc Macaulay  Marc Macaulay was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon
Touche. Completely blipped over Edward Scissorhands.||Ursula Andress
Ursulua Andress in Ultima chance, L' with Eli WallachEli Wallach in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon
Vincent Price was in Edward Scissorhands with Marc Macaulay  Marc Macaulay was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon
Touche. Completely blipped over Edward Scissorhands.||Ursula Andress
Too easy. The original bond babe. The prototype. "You can call me Honey". She was in Dr. No with Sean Connery who was in The Rock with Ed Harris who was in Apollo 13 with KB.
6 degrees of separation is supposed to apply to ANYONE, but the game has been popularized by associating with Kevin Bacon, for whatever reason. The theory goes that any person on the planet can be connected to any other person by 6 associations. Hard to do with random dude from Kenya, but the theory is true AFAIK
My sister-in-law's best friend whent to prep-scholl with Kyra Sedgwick who is maried to Kevin Bacon.