6 degrees of...

have u guys played this game?supposedly u can link everyone in hollywood to kevin baconthrough co stars in movies and stuff..within in 6 degrees..just heard about it and was wondering if anyone can do it..say link someone like steven seagal to kevin bacon....

Yes, it's called 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. And it's very difficult, I'd say close to impossible, to come up with a name in Hollywood that doesn't link to him in 6 steps. Might as well give it a shot though, if anyone throws a name out there I'll try my best.

Haley Joel Osment.
Way too easy. HJO was in Forrest Gump with Tom Hanks, who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon.How about a tougher one: Kevin Bacon to Ursula Andress. I can do it in four steps.Mensch
edward nortongiovanni ribisii could go to imdb to make sure you won't be able to but try those two
EN (Italian Job)-->Mos DefMD (The Woodsman)-->Kevin BaconGR (That thing you do)-->Charlize TheronCT (Trapped)-->Kevin Bacon
Chris Farley.
You are gonna have to take my word on this one (can't remember name of film--someone help me out)Comedy with Norm MacDonald (about gun for hire/repo something like that) the connection is an obscure actress who has been in many movies (so much of 6 degrees is learning these bit players that make sweeping connections): Jessica BookerJB (Cave dweller)-->Kevin Bacon

Kareem (I) Abdul-Jabbar was in Game of Death (1978) with Colleen CampColleen Camp was in Trapped (2002) with Kevin Bacon people, I wouldn't waste too much time trying to come up with something.

Chris Farley.
You are gonna have to take my word on this one (can't remember name of film--someone help me out)Comedy with Norm MacDonald (about gun for hire/repo something like that) the connection is an obscure actress who has been in many movies (so much of 6 degrees is learning these bit players that make sweeping connections): Jessica BookerJB (Cave dweller)-->Kevin Bacon
There's an easier (but not shorter) way ... more big names. Chris Farley's dad in Tommy Boy was Brian Dennehy (1), who was in the FX movies with Bryan Brown(2), who played the bahtenduh in Cocktail with Tom Cruise(3) who was in A Few Good Men with KB(4).
have u guys played this game?supposedly u can link everyone in hollywood to kevin baconthrough co stars in movies and stuff..within in 6 degrees..just heard about it and was wondering if anyone can do it..say link someone like steven seagal to kevin bacon....
Yeah, it's a fun game. I used to play it with some buddies, it's even better when you're hammered.As for Seagal ... one of his (lookalike) movies was On Deadly Ground which had quite a few parts by well-knowns, including Michael Caine, R. Lee Ermey (the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket) and Billy Bob Thornton. R. Lee Ermey was in Murder in the First with KB. Or you can go through Billy Bob who was in Armageddon with Michael Clarke Duncan who was in Green Mile with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with KB.