new weekly fcp tourney on full tilt

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely interested in playing at Full Tilt.$20 seems like a bit much though to play against good players, lol... But whatever. $10 is fine, 20 is managable too I guess. Hopefully my ring game success turns around then I won't care so much.But I'm in. But for god sakes, do it on monday or tuesday. A day nothing good is on tv :club:
LOL, of course you wouldn't want to miss JOEY. :-) i think tuesday nights would be good.
Don't knock joey... that show is pretty funny!
I'm absolutely interested in playing at Full Tilt.$20 seems like a bit much though to play against good players, lol... But whatever.  $10 is fine, 20 is managable too I guess.  Hopefully my ring game success turns around then I won't care so much.But I'm in.  But for god sakes, do it on monday or tuesday.  A day nothing good is on tv :club:
LOL, of course you wouldn't want to miss JOEY. :-) i think tuesday nights would be good.
is there supposed to be a SW in there somewhere.actually i've only seen it once and it was kind of funny.although i'll takeentourage, curb your enthusiasm, and chapelle show over it anyday.
I'm absolutely interested in playing at Full Tilt.$20 seems like a bit much though to play against good players, lol... But whatever.  $10 is fine, 20 is managable too I guess.  Hopefully my ring game success turns around then I won't care so much.But I'm in.  But for god sakes, do it on monday or tuesday.  A day nothing good is on tv :club:
is there supposed to be a SW in there somewhere.actually i've only seen it once and it was kind of funny.although i'll takeentourage, curb your enthusiasm, and chapelle show over it anyday.
Yeah.... You and your "Premium" channels!
$20 buyin sounds good too to get a large turnout.
not really. anyone who can beat 1/2 at a normal rate can eaisley afford to fork out 20 bucks. also if we get like 100 people, at least the winner can get at least $400
not really. anyone who can beat 1/2 at a normal rate can eaisley afford to fork out 20 bucks. also if we get like 100 people, at least the winner can get at least $400
kdawg i think he is agreeing with you. just with bad grammar.i could be wrong though

im in. sounds like fun. i played a couple of the ones on pstars, but i didnt have much money there. i play almost exclusivley on full tilt. my sn is wshuwerhere11.

kdawg i think he is agreeing with you. just with bad grammar.i could be wrong though
I dunno really, sometimes its hard to understand what alf is really getting at. so if he was agreeing with me, sorry man, if not, well the neg-o's don't get a ton of people to start, so if we can get the same amount of people in the FT one, then its twice the $$$anyway, Tuesdays is when they're gonna be showing first run WSOPs, and house is on in the fall, but I'll play, just sayin that we should poll for the night maybe
I dunno really, sometimes its hard to understand what alf is really getting at. so if he was agreeing with me, sorry man, if not, well the neg-o's don't get a ton of people to start, so if we can get the same amount of people in the FT one, then its twice the $$$anyway, Tuesdays is when they're gonna be showing first run WSOPs, and house is on in the fall, but I'll play, just sayin that we should poll for the night maybe
yeah good point. i'm up for some discussion on nighti would say monday but i know when football starts that may be tough
allinbluff35's left nut is funnier than that show
yeah good point. i'm up for some discussion on nighti would say monday but i know when football starts that may be tough
and wednesday conflicts with the neg-o on stars. maybe thursdays?
havn't seen entourage but curb you're enthusiasm and chapelle show are two of the best thirs being srcubs