dn is watching over you...

I just wanted to say that this is the best forum in the world to be in. I read post here all the time; but my favorite parts are when DN himself gets on and responds to the posts. It's just an awesome feeling to know that DN is watching over his Forum, making sure that everyone is staying in line. Like he has time to read these posts and actually respond to them (That's what make's him a GREAT guy). The last post from him was hilarious, when he flamed teneight for telling everyone; including DN himself to flame on.DN is the best Forum keeper in the world (and freakin funny too!)!Keep up the good work DN! Hope everything in Marketing Land goes well. Can't wait for your Game, Book and DVD to come out.P.S. Everyone who is going to see DN this weekend...... YOU LUCKY DOG'S YOU! Have fun and TAKE LOT'S OF PICTURES TO POST HERE, so everyone can at least live vicariously through your images from this weekend!"Screw you dude, and don't tell me what to do. I'll flame who I want, WHEN I want. It's my forum and I can flame who I wanna, flame who I wanna... ]"said DN.You are hilarious DN!Mike

How can you be a systems analyst for GE.. and be so.. so.. ahhh nvm.  You must have went to ITT Tech..
Who are you?reEdit: This is the only thing that I don't like about it. People like this who shouldn't be reading it in the first place, trying to bring it down. It's people like you who ruin everything.Do you know me? Where do you work? How old are you?
How can you be a systems analyst for GE.. and be so.. so.. ahhh nvm.  You must have went to ITT Tech..
Who are you?reEdit: This is the only thing that I don't like about it. People like this who shouldn't be reading it in the first place, trying to bring it down. It's people like you who ruin everything.Do you know me? Where do you work? How old are you?
Very good post MichealShakes.It's really crazy that Daniel takes the time to put in his journal not to flame and then as soon as you do a thread complimenting Daniel, you get flamed. I guess it shows that there are more than a few on here that don't respect Daniel enough to abide by his wishes on his own journal...

Yea... interesting post for a newbie.. (insert flame here) I'm just wondering what I would have to do to get flamed by dn. What an honour. I'm gonna go find the we hate Daniel thread ! :colors:

Sorry OP, your post comes off like DN wouldn't be the first "celebrity" to have to get a restraining order for you to keep away.

Sorry OP, your post comes off like DN wouldn't be the first "celebrity" to have to get a restraining order for you to keep away.
Man, did it sound like that?What I meant to say was, Nice job on the website and forum DN. Good luck in the upcoming DVD, Book and Game. You are really a funny guy.Congrats on all of the fame for being the nice guy in Poker.Is that a little bit better. Sorry DN, no need for the restraining order or anything. Just a fan. As we all are, I imagine. For this is the reason we are here.

MichealShakes, Your original post didnt come off bad at all. It didn't sound creepy or stalker like. You were very complimentary and it was fineyou were a gentleman and took the high road in regards to Ron_mexico's comments. Well done young man....lead by example

Is that a little bit better. Sorry DN' date=' no need for the restraining order or anything. Just a fan. As we all are' date=' I imagine. For this is the reason we are here.[/quote'']Actually, I was promised cake; that's why I'm here....
I cast the gay on this thread. DN appreciation threads are laaaaaaaaame.
Is it the appreciation threads, or is it posts like yours? I'm just trying to give DN some credit where credit is do. This is how we can, by leaving these so called lame threads for him to hopefully read and say, hey thanks for this.I think there is a, we hate lame post's going around; if you want to post there.
Is it the appreciation threads, or is it posts like yours?
It's appreciation threads.
Your not here about Daniel at all. If you were, you would respect his wishes. I could go into the reasons you are here, but then that would be some deep burning flaming, and Im not going there....because Daniel asks that we don't. Why you still do it, wow..lol...speaks volumes little one
MichealShakes, Your original post didn't come off bad at all. It didn't sound creepy or stalker like. You were very complimentary and it was fineyou were a gentleman and took the high road in regards to Ron_mexico's comments. Well done young man....lead by example
Thanks captnwmkidd. It's nice to know that there are nice people here. And not just flamer's that post on someone's thread just to flame that of which they think is not worthy of a thread.So, thanks again CaptnWMKidd. I appreciate the post.As for some who do not appreciate the appreciation posts. :wink:
Your not here about Daniel at all. If you were, you would respect his wishes. I could go into the reasons you are here, but then that would be some deep burning flaming, and Im not going there....because Daniel asks that we don't. Why you still do it, wow..lol...speaks volumes little one
This is one of the most pathetic and sad paragraphs I've ever had the pleasure of laughing at.
This is one of the most pathetic and sad paragraphs I've ever had the pleasure of laughing at.
I just got done reading about 10 of your last posts. I now can feel better about my post to DN on appreciation.You have some nice work there. (Now that's some sarcasm for ya. But you already new that.)
I just got done reading about 10 of your last posts. I now can feel better about my post to DN on appreciation.You have some nice work there. (Now that's some sarcasm for ya. But you already new that.)
I'm glad you feel better about your sociopathy.
I'm glad you feel better about your sociopathy.
Sociopathy – Also known as "psychopathy". Sociopathy is a personality syndrome often (and usually inaccurately) portrayed in the media: this portrayal has led to certain general misunderstanding about the syndrome. Sociopaths are characterised by certain personality characteristics, including personal charm, selfishness, impulsiveness, lack of guilt or anxiety, and cruelty. The sociopath usually has some history of minor misbehaviour in childhood, which often becomes "deviant" during adolescence. In adulthood a significant proportion of sociopaths become criminals. They may be distinguished from most convicted or known criminals in so far as they are usually "lone wolves", contrasting with other criminals who tend to belong to gangs which possess their own rules of conduct. The syndrome may have organic pathology: a significant number of sociopaths exhibit unusual EEG patterns.Nah, not me. Sounds a lot like you though.People, just read his posts. You will understand too.Hang in there. We're with ya.