bad drivers

please don't even get me startedi hate slow drivers the most. i live in los angeles and the worst someone could do is drive slow
I live in Ohio dude. I wish I had a gun or a ram on the front of my truck. It really sucked. lol

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Dear #1-#24 of the cars I have accidentally backed into in the parking lot:I'm sorry. As well, the $1000 damage on the Accord when I drove into my own garage.I can't help it, its in my genes!

Guest XXEddie

I hate people who drive convertables who think theyre better then everyone else so they can cut you off, slam on your brakes, then turn left through a double-yellow knowing if you rear-end them youll get the blame

I wish people would stop complaining about bad drivers. Bad drivers are how good drivers make money, and without them-Wait, no.I'm thinking of something else.Yeah, bad drivers suck.

Cell Phones mother f ing cell phones. 9 times out of 10 when someone is going too slow, stopped at a greenlight, in 2 lanes, its because they are on a f ing cell phone. And 10 out of 10 times is a WOMAN.

I wish people would stop complaining about bad drivers.  Bad drivers are how good drivers make money, and without them-Wait, no.I'm thinking of something else.Yeah, bad drivers suck.
lol nice
People with breasts should not drive
Especially the fat guy in the greasy shirt with the name patch sewn on it that said "Bubba".I'm sure that's who you meant, right? Man breasts are the ultimate indication of stupidity.

Lots of big cities are banning cell phone usage while driving unless you have a headset. Hopefully soon the rest of the country will adopt this policy. But road head, hopefully never going away.

People with breasts should not drive
Especially the fat guy in the greasy shirt with the name patch sewn on it that said "Bubba".I'm sure that's who you meant, right? Being a Cowboys fan is the ultimate indication of stupidity.
fyp