The other day I'm in a tournament on UB and go all in with K9 on a 996 flop. Player calls me with 95 and takes me out with a 5 on the river.Ok .. no sweat .. shit happens.Now tonight, Again in a UB tournament. Again the SAME player ...----------------------------------------------------------------Hand #7249953-166 at Fri11pmA-029 (No Limit tournament Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 23/Jul/05 01:22:14 wchisholm is at seat 0 with 10860. TourAce is at seat 1 with 2825. boomtownoiler is at seat 2 with 2185. johncarl81 is at seat 3 with 6000. kimberlyar is at seat 4 with 12585. slowmojo is at seat 5 with 9140. HOLY TOLEDO is at seat 6 with 26210. dscott963 is at seat 7 with 9285. savur1 is at seat 8 with 11295. CtrlFrk is at seat 9 with 14585. The button is at seat 6. wchisholm posts ante (50). TourAce posts ante (50). boomtownoiler posts ante (50). johncarl81 posts ante (50). kimberlyar posts ante (50). slowmojo posts ante (50). HOLY TOLEDO posts ante (50). dscott963 posts ante (50). savur1 posts ante (50). CtrlFrk posts ante (50). savur1 posts the small blind of 200. CtrlFrk posts the big blind of 400. wchisholm: -- -- TourAce: -- -- boomtownoiler: -- -- johncarl81: -- -- kimberlyar: -- -- slowmojo: -- -- HOLY TOLEDO: -- -- dscott963: -- -- savur1: -- -- CtrlFrk: 6h AcPre-flop: wchisholm folds. TourAce folds. boomtownoiler folds. johncarl81 folds. kimberlyar raises to 800. slowmojo folds. HOLY TOLEDO folds. dscott963 folds. savur1 folds. CtrlFrk calls. Flop (board: 4s 6d Ad): CtrlFrk bets 1000. kimberlyar raises to 5300. CtrlFrk goes all-in for 13735. kimberlyar goes all-in for 11735. CtrlFrk is returned 2000 (uncalled). Tournament all-in showdown -- players show: kimberlyar shows Kd Ks. CtrlFrk shows 6h Ac. Turn (board: 4s 6d Ad 6c): (no action in this round) River (board: 4s 6d Ad 6c Kc): (no action in this round) Showdown: kimberlyar has Kd Ks 6d 6c Kc: full house, kings full of sixes. CtrlFrk has 6h Ac 6d Ad 6c: full house, sixes full of aces. Hand #7249953-166 Summary: No rake is taken for this hand. kimberlyar wins 25770 with full house, kings full of sixes.----------------------------------------------------------------Again this player manages to hit a 2-outer to cripple me in a tournament. I mean .. the odds of being at the same table are big enough .. but the odds of the same player hitting another 2-outer to destroy me .. it's gotta be the anti-ControlFreak.

Stop calling preflop with hands like Ace-rag offsuit,that may help your condition.....edit-sorry, i guess i have to add in SW after every sarcastic post I make...

It was only a min-raise and control was in the big blind... and this person was raising every hand she came in on (and i noticed she was raising every time control was the BB, too). Cant really fault him for defending his blind. A6 is an easy hand to get away from if it doesnt hit, he had the chips, and, btw, he flopped 2 pair. If anything, when you have KK, you raise preflop, you get called, and there's an ace on the flop, you generally should fret when your opponent plays back at you.

Stop calling preflop with hands like Ace-rag offsuit,that may help your condition.....
that is the most useless advice ever... (esp. with the situation)with stacks that deep, around 15000, calling 400 is auto with that hand, the implied odds there are crazy..he loves the situation when the chips went in,the other player played KK the worst ever,nice hand control freak, online poker, it's a b*tch.

It was just a $5 buy-in tourney on UltimateBet .. 11:00 PM last night. I don't have a lot of money over there, so the tournaments I can play are usually $5 or $10.As far as my play in that hand, there was 500 in antes in the pot, my 400, the Small Blind's 200, and that person's 800. So 2900 in the pot, 400 to me .. that's just about 5:1 odds the pot is giving me and I have Ace-rag. If an ace or 6 hits, I figure I can get away easy enough if I think I'm beat. However, that's a dream-flop for me in that position.All that aside, I've had worse beats before, and that's really not why I posted. What made this unique was that the same person knocked me out of 2 different tournaments by hitting 2-3 outers on the river within a few days.CF

The other day I'm in a tournament on UB and go all in with K9 on a 996 flop. Player calls me with 95 and takes me out with a 5 on the river.Ok .. no sweat .. censored happens.Now tonight, Again in a UB tournament. Again the SAME player ...----------------------------------------------------------------Hand #7249953-166 at Fri11pmA-029 (No Limit tournament Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 23/Jul/05 01:22:14 wchisholm is at seat 0 with 10860. TourAce is at seat 1 with 2825. boomtownoiler is at seat 2 with 2185. johncarl81 is at seat 3 with 6000. kimberlyar is at seat 4 with 12585. slowmojo is at seat 5 with 9140. HOLY TOLEDO is at seat 6 with 26210. dscott963 is at seat 7 with 9285. savur1 is at seat 8 with 11295. CtrlFrk is at seat 9 with 14585. The button is at seat 6. wchisholm posts ante (50). TourAce posts ante (50). boomtownoiler posts ante (50). johncarl81 posts ante (50). kimberlyar posts ante (50). slowmojo posts ante (50). HOLY TOLEDO posts ante (50). dscott963 posts ante (50). savur1 posts ante (50). CtrlFrk posts ante (50). savur1 posts the small blind of 200. CtrlFrk posts the big blind of 400. wchisholm: -- -- TourAce: -- -- boomtownoiler: -- -- johncarl81: -- -- kimberlyar: -- -- slowmojo: -- -- HOLY TOLEDO: -- -- dscott963: -- -- savur1: -- -- CtrlFrk: 6h AcPre-flop: wchisholm folds. TourAce folds. boomtownoiler folds. johncarl81 folds. kimberlyar raises to 800. slowmojo folds. HOLY TOLEDO folds. dscott963 folds. savur1 folds. CtrlFrk calls. Flop (board: 4s 6d Ad): CtrlFrk bets 1000. kimberlyar raises to 5300. CtrlFrk goes all-in for 13735. kimberlyar goes all-in for 11735. CtrlFrk is returned 2000 (uncalled). Tournament all-in showdown -- players show: kimberlyar shows Kd Ks. CtrlFrk shows 6h Ac. Turn (board: 4s 6d Ad 6c): (no action in this round) River (board: 4s 6d Ad 6c Kc): (no action in this round) Showdown: kimberlyar has Kd Ks 6d 6c Kc: full house, kings full of sixes. CtrlFrk has 6h Ac 6d Ad 6c: full house, sixes full of aces. Hand #7249953-166 Summary: No rake is taken for this hand. kimberlyar wins 25770 with full house, kings full of sixes.----------------------------------------------------------------Again this player manages to hit a 2-outer to cripple me in a tournament. I mean .. the odds of being at the same table are big enough .. but the odds of the same player hitting another 2-outer to destroy me .. it's gotta be the anti-ControlFreak.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING PLAYING K-9?
hehe ... good question ...There were 4 limpers in the pot, and I was on the button. Sounds like a good place to see a flop with K9. I'm actually a pretty tight player who only makes decisions pre-flop based on the actual odds given by the pot.CF
hehe ... good question ...There were 4 limpers in the pot' date=' and I was on the button. Sounds like a good place to see a flop with K9. [b']I'm actually a pretty tight player who only makes decisions pre-flop based on the actual odds given by the [/b]pot.NO way me too!!