is the mouth really into the nose candy?

LOL. Federal Prosecutor that has time during the middle of the day to post on this forum, name is MCPeePants, and watches ATHF? Give me a break! Im a biotech weopons special ops field consultant for the CIA and I double as a Special Prosecutor for the DEA AND Im an undercover agent currently in an Al Queda Cell.
You can disbelieve it all you want but it's true. Not every federal prosecutor is in court every second of every day. In fact, since I only do post-conviction and appellate work, I'm in my office on the computer vastly more than I'm ever in court for hearings. And yes, I'm 31 years old and I watch ATHF. So what?
next time i have a federal grand jury indicment, i'm gonna ask my DA if his nick name is Mc Pee Pants... i have a feeling it won'ts be
[Although I don't practice law in the state of Nevada, I am a federal prosecutor so I do know a little bit about how the process works.  .
obviously you aren't getting what I am saying
What are you saying? That you're specifically and personally familiar with the facts of Matusow's case? Were you involved in the incident somehow?
nevermind
mcpeepants, he's trying to drop the hint that he's a HUGE drug user/dealer. Whipee.
LOL. Federal Prosecutor that has time during the middle of the day to post on this forum, name is MCPeePants, and watches ATHF? Give me a break! Im a biotech weopons special ops field consultant for the CIA and I double as a Special Prosecutor for the DEA AND Im an undercover agent currently in an Al Queda Cell.
You can disbelieve it all you want but it's true. Not every federal prosecutor is in court every second of every day. In fact, since I only do post-conviction and appellate work, I'm in my office on the computer vastly more than I'm ever in court for hearings. And yes, I'm 31 years old and I watch ATHF. So what?
I stand corrected, this guy is a federal prosecutor and I have officially been owned. Im willing to admit when Im wrong, and in this case. . .WRONG. My fault MC
I stand corrected, this guy is a federal prosecutor and I have officially been owned. Im willing to admit when Im wrong, and in this case. . .WRONG. My fault MC
don't trust him! he's trying to drill a hole to hell and release demons to run his diet pill pyramid scheme!
next time i have  a federal grand jury indicment, i'm gonna ask my DA if his nick name is Mc Pee Pants... i have a feeling it won'ts be
Next time you're indicted by a federal grand jury, you won't be prosecuted by a DA, but rather, by an Assistant United States Attorney. But you're probably correct that he or she won't be officially calling him/herself MCPeePants. But you never know.
Maybe that's all true and maybe he really did get railroaded. I have no idea. Regardless, he still pled guilty to "POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITH INTENT TO SELL" which makes him, by definition, an admitted drug dealer.
If you are truly a federal prosecutor you should know better than to claim that a plea of guilty is an admission of guilt. You should also know that you don't need very much of a drug in your possession for it to automatically become intent to sell. Methinks you are actually not who you claim to be.
Maybe that's all true and maybe he really did get railroaded. I have no idea. Regardless, he still pled guilty to "POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITH INTENT TO SELL" which makes him, by definition, an admitted drug dealer.
If you are truly a federal prosecutor you should know better than to claim that a plea of guilty is an admission of guilt. You should also know that you don't need very much of a drug in your possession for it to automatically become intent to sell. Methinks you are actually not who you claim to be.
You, sir, are quite wrong. "A guilty plea acts as a complete admission of factual guilt and therefore waives any constitutional violation associated with the determination of guilt." Menna v. New York , 423 U.S. 61 (1975).Maybe you are thinking of a plea of nolo contendre, which does not constitute an admission of guilt to the charge.And yes, of course I'm very familiar with the fact that the drug quantity thresholds at which simple possession ripens into possession w/intent to deliver are very low in virtually every jurisdiction.
From what I know, Mike was big into coke in the late 90s, but I believe he has stopped using since then.
Well, he was arrested with more than an ounce of coke in November 2003. I guess if he stopped using in the 90s then he was just a coke dealer by late 2003. Of course, according to Matusow, he simply got caught while doing somebody a "favor". Right....
he didn't have an ounce of coke, he had an eight ball at best. which is why is jail time was so shocking. An unkown poker player got busted and said that Mike was the guy who could hook stuff up. so an undercover spent months upon months getting to know mike, and mike went and hooked up a "friend" with some coke. expcept the cop never was his firend and he just got a small amount just so the police dept. could have something to show for their efforts. Mike did something stupid, but he also got screwed in teh whole process
The drug laws in Nevada are just about the TOUGHEST in the nation. (Is that ironic? I think it is)Just getting caught with possession! of weed in Nevada can have serious consequences. Sucks.
You, sir, are quite wrong. "A guilty plea acts as a complete admission of factual guilt and therefore waives any constitutional violation associated with the determination of guilt." Menna v. New York , 423 U.S. 61 (1975).Maybe you are thinking of a plea of nolo contendre, which does not constitute an admission of guilt to the charge.And yes, of course I'm very familiar with the fact that the drug quantity thresholds at which simple possession ripens into possession w/intent to deliver are very low in virtually every jurisdiction.
I could care less what menna vs NY says. My point (which you seem to be deliberately missing) is that people will plead guilty for things they know they did not do because they know that they are almost certainly going to be convicted of otherwise. If my lawyer says I am likely to get a lesser sentence by pleading guilty than pleading no contest, then I will. The Judge, and a federal prosecutor, may think there is a difference. No one else does.I am glad you realize that we are putting drug users in prison for sentences designed for drug dealers. Aren't you ashamed to be part of that process?
Maybe that's all true and maybe he really did get railroaded. I have no idea. Regardless' date=' he still pled guilty to "POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITH INTENT TO SELL" which makes him' date=' by definition, an admitted drug dealer.[/quote'']If you are truly a federal prosecutor you should know better than to claim that a plea of guilty is an admission of guilt. You should also know that you don't need very much of a drug in your possession for it to automatically become intent to sell. Methinks you are actually not who you claim to be.
I could care less what menna vs NY says. My point (which you seem to be deliberately missing) is that people will plead guilty for things they know they did not do because they know that they are almost certainly going to be convicted of otherwise. If my lawyer says I am likely to get a lesser sentence by pleading guilty than pleading no contest, then I will. The Judge, and a federal prosecutor, may think there is a difference. No one else does.I am glad you realize that we are putting drug users in prison for sentences designed for drug dealers. Aren't you ashamed to be part of that process?[/quote]WELL SAID. Our drug policy is so bass ackwards it makes me want to puke. Holland has the right idea. Sadly, the paranoid idiocy of the right wing will ensure that we have a moronic drug policy for the forseeable future.
From what I know, Mike was big into coke in the late 90s, but I believe he has stopped using since then.
Well, he was arrested with more than an ounce of coke in November 2003. I guess if he stopped using in the 90s then he was just a coke dealer by late 2003. Of course, according to Matusow, he simply got caught while doing somebody a "favor". Right....
Google it man... does seem like a shady job (and pretty much entrapment)by our law enforcement...supposedly could have gotten 20yrs and all they could do was 6months, real strong case.and level headed and smart as a previous poster said, he is, getting clean must be incredibly hard to do, ask tyrone, but yeah,I have a lot of respect for him being able to change his coke habit
are you kidding??? the guy is still a coke head...check out his interview from Tue the 12th on Cardplayer and watch his jaw.....the guy was so coked up, it was disgusting. I could care less, I enjoy watching him, but its ridiculous when people say he is clean
I could care less what menna vs NY says. My point (which you seem to be deliberately missing) is that people will plead guilty for things they know they did not do because they know that they are almost certainly going to be convicted of otherwise.
I understand your point. I'm just saying that, legally speaking, a guilty plea is, in fact, an admission of guilt.
I am glad you realize that we are putting drug users in prison for sentences designed for drug dealers. Aren't you ashamed to be part of that process?
I agree that some of the drug laws are way too harsh but no, I am not ashamed to be part of the process. If a subject has enough quantity to invoke federal jurisdiction and my office elects to indict and prosecute the case, then I can assure that we will have it on very good authority that said subject is *not* just a simple user. To the extent that mere users are being punished as sellers or manufacturers in state courts - I think that is wrong and I find it unfortunate.