fcp logo contest winners surprise announcement!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Wish I could be there with you. I was lucky enough to meet Daniel along with Evyln Ng last year at the WSOP. They both signed an autograph for me and chatted for a few seconds. He is a class act, and this contest and the way the winners and runners up were treated only serves to show this.Have fun... but try to get at least 1 $500 win out of him (He'll probably kill you at Golden Tee so concentrate on one of the other challenges). :-)

Something  even better than the above....My DN chip set just arrived. :-)  :!:
How's it look buddy?
1. Very nice metallic case.2. Contents: 100 white chips, 100 red, 50 green and 50 black. Chips are nice. Can't wait to start riffling. Two decks of cards A small "big blind" and "small blind" disc. I guess for the beginners. A larger "Dealer" button with DN's name and signature on it. Last but not least...an "official Texas Hold'em" Digital Timer. I think this is the only chip set I have ever seen that included one of these. Great idea!!! Once again guys...it was a great contest. Congrats to all winners. Cant' wait to hear how it goes in LV for everyone. The trip, etc. just shows me how much DN cares for his fans and friends. Truely a class act. :-)
Something  even better than the above....My DN chip set just arrived. :-)  :!:
How's it look buddy?
1. Very nice metallic case.2. Contents: 200 white chips, 200 red, 50 green and 50 black. Chips are nice. Can't wait to start riffling. Two decks of cards A small "big blind" and "small blind" disc. I guess for the beginners. A larger "Dealer" button with DN's name and signature on it. Last but not least...an "official Texas Hold'em" Digital Timer. I think this is the only chip set I have ever seen that included one of these. Great idea!!! Once again guys...it was a great contest. Congrats to all winners. Cant' wait to hear how it goes in LV for everyone. The trip, etc. just shows me how much DN cares for his fans and friends. Truely a class act. :-)
Just got mine today as well... the set is actually much better quality than I had originally anticipated (I think the pics of the outer box packaging threw me off). I can't say thank you enough times to DN and his team at FCP!

You know, I didn't submit a design and I suck at art, but I must say I am totally and legit 100% happy for you guys. I am sure this will be awesome and you folks just have a blast. Tell us all about it, ok?

You know, I didn't submit a design and I suck at art, but I must say I am totally and legit 100% happy for you guys. I am sure this will be awesome and you folks just have a blast. Tell us all about it, ok?
Don't worry, I'll be taking PLEANTY of pictures :club:
Something even better than the above....My DN chip set just arrived. :-) :!:
How's it look buddy?
1. Very nice metallic case.2. Contents: 200 white chips, 200 red, 50 green and 50 black. Chips are nice. Can't wait to start riffling. Two decks of cards A small "big blind" and "small blind" disc. I guess for the beginners. A larger "Dealer" button with DN's name and signature on it. Last but not least...an "official Texas Hold'em" Digital Timer. I think this is the only chip set I have ever seen that included one of these. Great idea!!! Once again guys...it was a great contest. Congrats to all winners. Cant' wait to hear how it goes in LV for everyone. The trip, etc. just shows me how much DN cares for his fans and friends. Truely a class act. :-)
Are you sure it's a 500 chipset? I got my yesterday, it's a 300 piece chipset. Looks pretty though, much nicer set then the box gives its credit for. I'm definitly cracking this one out next time!

Congratulations all! The artwork was amazing. I am so happy for you!Daniel... you are awesome! You have created an experience of a lifetime for these guys. I can't wait for the pictures and the trip reports. :club:

Something even better than the above....My DN chip set just arrived. :-) :!:
How's it look buddy?
Are you sure it's a 500 chipset? I got my yesterday, it's a 300 piece chipset. Looks pretty though, much nicer set then the box gives its credit for. I'm definitly cracking this one out next time!
FYI, mine is also 300... 100 white, 100 red, 75 green and 25 black.

I can't believe I'm busting out on the bubble! Why didn't anyone offer me 'bubble insurance'? I just may have to go down anyways and stalk the me into letting me join the party!I'm plenty the manly man... but reading the forums last night I came close to "busting out" a tear I think!:)Reg

Rcheramy, I think they should send us down too and share a room. :wink: Im sure Daniel can get it comped for us. I hate the feeling of being sooo close, I dont even care about the money, I would just like the chance to hang with Daniel and the other winners, It would be a great time. And it also gives me an excuse to go to Vegas and check it out. (Never been there before)

Rcheramy, I think they should send us down too and share a room. :wink: Im sure Daniel can get it comped for us. I hate the feeling of being sooo close, I dont even care about the money, I would just like the chance to hang with Daniel and the other winners, It would be a great time. And it also gives me an excuse to go to Vegas and check it out. (Never been there before)
I totally agree. I put the 60++ hours into the dozens of variations on my logos and I have to believe I wanted to win it as much as or more than anyone. It's totally about the event of it and the once in a lifetime opportunity. Hopefully we can get Daniel to reconsider or someone else decides they can't make it.Do we have confirmation yet that everyone is making it or is my 'bubble spot' still able to pop?Reg
I totally agree. I put the 60++ hours into the dozens of variations on my logos and I have to believe I wanted to win it as much as or more than anyone. It's totally about the event of it and the once in a lifetime opportunity. Hopefully we can get Daniel to reconsider or someone else decides they can't make it.Do we have confirmation yet that everyone is making it or is my 'bubble spot' still able to pop?Reg
Sorry boys, my flight is booked! 99% sure the rest of the guys will be attending as well... but don't give up hope!
Rcheramy, I think they should send us down too and share a room.  :wink:  Im sure Daniel can get it comped for us.  I hate the feeling of being sooo close, I dont even care about the money, I would just like the chance to hang with Daniel and the other winners, It would be a great time. And it also gives me an excuse to go to Vegas and check it out. (Never been there before)
Sorry boys, my flight is booked! 99% sure the rest of the guys will be attending as well... but don't give up hope!
Yep. Already got my flight(s) booked. :club:
My flight(s) are booked and my agent will hopefully be getting Royal on the same flights.Awesome :club:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: What time are you getting in to Vegas on the 29th?

I'll be arriving at Noon - 12:09pm PST and will be departing at 12:00 am midnight on sunday night.Those are the only direct flights from Toronto on 2 different airlines.Yourself?