won the power player free roll

Great Job!Anyone who can win a freeroll deserves a big congrats, whenever I play them I usually give up an hour in and just mess around.And the $75 for 4 hours, just consider it beating a 3/6 game for 3BB/hr. Sounds like a good job to me.

Guest XXEddie
I took down the power player free roll tonight winning $75. No one probably cares but I got exceptionally lucky coming back from 775 with the blinds at 200/400 to win it.
fixed your postno offense, great job and all, but I dont think a comeback like that can be credited to skill. Sure maybe you had the best hand each time, but you probably had to double up multiple times in that span.sorry to shit on youre parade, good job
I took down the power player free roll tonight winning $75. No one probably cares but I got exceptionally lucky coming back from 775 with the blinds at 200/400 to win it.
fixed your postno offense, great job and all, but I dont a comeback like that can be credited to skill. Sure maybe you had the best hand each time, but you probably had to double up multiple times in that spansorry to shit on youre parade, good job
Obviously I was lucky to come back after being down that low I'm not an idiot. What I am saying is after I doubled up two or three times, I played very well.
Guest XXEddie
fixed your postno offense, great job and all, but I dont a comeback like that can be credited to skill. Sure maybe you had the best hand each time, but you probably had to double up multiple times in that spansorry to shit on youre parade, good job
Obviously I was lucky to come back after being down that low I'm not an idiot. What I am saying is after I doubled up two or three times, I played very well.
ok....again, good job, sorry to be an ass
i think luck was more of a factor than skill. it is a freeroll..but good job anyways. sounds like your first MTT win.teneight
How can you say that? Did you get his hand history and evaluate each hand? Do you know the other 400 players he was up against? Yes it was a freeroll, so what it still had a number of players who were trying to win. Some were poor players but I am sure some were good players.In any MMT there is going to be luck along with skill. But more times then not it takes some very good play to get to the top. The best player might not win every time but a bad player will very seldom win if ever.Great job on the win Huge!!

I lost in 28th or something like that.....lost pocket queens to pocket eights when he hit his straight on the river (lucky bastard).did the free roll last 4 hours... when i lost it had been going on for only 2 hours.p.s. - raymer was the chip leader this morning...as i'm sure someone has already posted...

CongratsI was tired after the first hour so I did some crazy things and whent to bed.Lots of fun.