july 13th negreanu open

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump 5 hours to go!
I'm in....yaaaaay me.
You can just transfer the $11 to me and save yourself the 30 minutes you'd spend in the tourney. That's 30 minutes of bar time you will never get back. I'm just saying... :club:
Good point. The money has been sent.
Bump 5 hours to go!
I'm in....yaaaaay me.
You can just transfer the $11 to me and save yourself the 30 minutes you'd spend in the tourney. That's 30 minutes of bar time you will never get back. I'm just saying... :club:
Good point. The money has been sent.
roflmao

24 regged, 1 hour to go. right on track for 50+ last week with an hour to go i think we only had like 18 and ended up with 51. dont be shy people!

Since tonight will be my first time, you guys are going to be gentle, right?
no KY allowed
sandpaper and cayenne pepper baby!
ewwww, in that case, i'm going to unregister right now.
ok ok, a little KY thenseriously people, there's only 28 registered with 20 minutes to go.

Well.. I played generally pretty weirdly tonight. Good in spots and bad in spots. The funniest thing is that three times I walked into a hand where I completely put the other person on the wrong hand and ended up a 5 or 6/1 dog and sucked out, including having the wrong side of AA vs KK vs JJ and flopping the J.But the hands that killed me in a short time span:Blinds 300/600. 44 UTG, I call (mistake #1), folds around, SB calls, BB short stack ($4000 or so) raises up $1600. I think about it, decide he's on big cards but probably not the pair I go over the top, he calls with AJ, flops the J.Later on same blinds:77 UTG +2 (average stack), utg calls, I go over the top, folds around to UTG, calls, flips over AK, flops the Ace.It's just weird, of the 5 hands I showed down all night, I was a huge dog in 3 and won, and when I went in as a coinflip favorite I was dismissed.While the 44 hand was sort of excusable against the short stack, the 77 play was me being an incredible donkey so I got what I deserved.... but gotta love the variance. :)Anyway was fun playing with everyone, really sorrt for those that ended up on the wrong end of those suckouts, and I'm sorry for the monster I created with those two coinflip hands.Later all. See you next week, by which point I hope I've gotten back in touch with my game rather than my rabbit's foot.