Player A : 5C 7 HPlayer B: 7C 10 DBoard: 7S 9S JS KS ASSince neither of us has spades in the hole, and an Ace High Flush is on the board, is it a split pot?

Player A : 5C 7 HPlayer B: 7C 10 DBoard: 7S 9S JS KS ASSince neither of us has spades in the hole, and an Ace High Flush is on the board, is it a split pot?
By the way...we are playing Texas Hold Em
Player A wins because he has the 5 of clubs, which can be magically converted to a 10 and a Queen of spades, giving him the royal flush and the absolute nuts. It's a no brainer really. :club:
Where did you say you play? :pray:

relax guys. it seems like an honest question, and he could be just starting out.There's nothing wrong with not knowing if it's a split pot, we were all at that point one time or another.Poker forums are meant for learning and it should be okay for someone to ask this question if they really don't know the answer.the answer is a split pot because you take the best 5 cards out of the 7 (the two in your hand and the five on the board). You can use 0, 1, or 2 card in your hand to make your best 5 cards.

if you don't know give the dealer a big kiss and ask him to read your hand them give him or her a huge tip..lolor you might say...playing the board!!

Relax Guys.... I happened to be playing with a few idiots in a home game and they did not believe me. I needed the verification of the wonderfully insightful genius poker wizards on our forum. I appreciate the verification and I would split the bet with everyone but it would leave me 2 cents!

Relax Guys.... I happened to be playing with a few idiots in a home game and they did not believe me. I needed the verification of the wonderfully insightful genius poker wizards on our forum. I appreciate the verification and I would split the bet with everyone but it would leave me 2 cents!
if they dont believe you let them play theyre 7s, you just say u play the board and your flush beats their pair and you take the pot ... lol