do you guys respect us now? (nwp)

Thanks Ronny Boy.  Can I call you Ronny Boy?  I sure hope so.Heist,You've been around long enough to expect that we would flame you for something like this.  It's a rite of passage around here so don't it too seriously.  It'll just make it that much more interesting if the heads up match ever happens.
Not really, I've only glanced at maybe 3-4 threads from this forum. But yea these are the typical responses I expected. I do read Daniel's blog regularly though.
Well there you go. Typical responses, all in good fun. I like hearing idiotic jabs at my character, it just illustrates the maturity of you folks. Which in turn makes my life seem that much better.I'm not sure why our idiocy makes your life better, but whatever floats your boat.Seriously, we're just fucking around. Take it easy. Congrats again to your boys doing well at the WSOP.[/b]

Heist, apparently you left your sense of humor in your other pants. It never once crossed my mind that you were actually a h0m0. Thanks for the clarification on the living with your girlfriend thing. Any pics of her?? Did you really call me witless?? Senseless maybe, tasteless definitely, but witless, never.You were obviously bitten by the literal bug and havent shaken it yet. Take the jokes with a grain of salt, you whiney, sniveling little poker jock sniffing girl. I may be moronic, but your twice as dumb for buying into it. Have your girlfriend PM me.

Remember where you are heist. You're in the heart of DN's nutsucker crew. For you to tout someone elses ability is strictly forbidden here. There's only one nut to suck here pal (Well make that 2).You know that following your post on here would be a bunch of witless flamers flaming you. Why you ask? Because their boy is stinking it up. He's playing awful and even some of the disciples are questioning his play. That can't be good for the home team. I, once was a huge fan of DN but after hearing numerous different things come from his mouth, I realized he's not the guy I thought he was. And no I'm not talking about his nutty political views. But he's got enough fans right? What's one less.With all that said, it is amazing what Todd did last night. A 1st and a 3rd in his only 2 events! That my friend is sick. He's even a nicer guy than he is good.

Who is NWP?
Guesses....North West PlaywrightsNational Writing ProjectNational Waterways ProjectNational Wildlife ProductionsNorthwood Plainwell Little Leaguecensored With PuppetsNational Work PlacementNumerical Weather PredictionNew World PumpsNam Wah PaiNational Woman's PartyNetherlands Water Partnership Nationwide PermitsNorthwest PhotographersNonfiction Writing ProgramYeah im pretty lost too...

You were right the first time. Daniel only has one nut. It was a skiing accident back in '94. GT, you are an angy little one arent you. Don't worry, it will eventually grow.BTW, most people don't suck DN's balls on here. OK, thats a lie, some don't.I for one do respect his type of play and the way he plays at the tables. Brings entertainment. I don't agree with his politics or religious views and he could care less. I enjoy his poker game. The end.

Our records this WSOP are unmatched. NW went back to back to final tables, and cashed in another. And Druff went back to back final tables, won one and took down third in another. These also being the only live tournaments he's ever played. Druff is also the leading points holder for the WSOP standings. What do you guys think about that?
I think you should be more specific as to who you're talking to. I've never talked bad about any professional's abilities. I've never seen NW play. I hear how great he is and seems to be doing awesome in the WSOP. So I think he's probably a pretty damn good player. I don't know who Druff is but based on your post he must be very successful as well. So I'll trust you ....Is that the answer you were looking for?Just in case you were doubting my son's ability to play coach pitch baseball let me tell you about it. He plays in the pitcher position. Even though he doesn't pitch it's probably the most difficult position to play. There are so many decisions that need to be made in a split second. He also averages probably about .900. It's obviously easier to hit the ball when the coach is WANTING you to hit. But nevertheless that's FAR above the average. There was one game where we re losing by two in the bottom of the last inning. My son was on deck and we had one out. I caught myself hoping our guy at bat would get out so I'd have the perfect scenario. Well it happened. My son gets up there and swings at the first 2. So it's bottom of the last inning 2 strikes against us....You guessed it HOMER BABY!The last game of the season he hit a single and 2 home runs.So what do you all think about that!?!?!
Our records this WSOP are unmatched. NW went back to back to final tables, and cashed in another. And Druff went back to back final tables, won one and took down third in another. These also being the only live tournaments he's ever played. Druff is also the leading points holder for the WSOP standings. What do you guys think about that?
I think you should be more specific as to who you're talking about. I've never seen NW play. I hear how great he is and seems to be doing awesome in the WSOP. So I think he's probably a pretty damn good player. I don't know who Druff is but based on your post he must be very successful as well. So I'll trust you ....Is that the answer you were looking for?Just in case you were doubting my son's ability to play coach pitch baseball let me tell you about it. He plays in the pitcher position. Even though he doesn't pitch it's probably the most difficult position to play. There are so many decisions that need to be made in a split second. He also averages probably about .900. It's obviously easier to hit the ball when the coach is WANTING you to hit. But nevertheless that's FAR above the average. There was one game where we re losing by two in the bottom of the last inning. My son was on deck and we had one out. I caught myself hoping our guy at bat would get out so I'd have the perfect scenario. Well it happened. My son gets up there and swings at the first 2. So it's bottom of the last inning 2 strikes against us....You guessed it HOMER BABY!The last game of the season he hit a single and 2 home runs.So what do you all think about that!?!?!
dinger! dinger! dinger!

Ron,It would be great if once in your lifetime you had an original thought. The fact that you continually plagerize jokes and call them your own are quite comical and all I need to know about you. You remind me of the bar douche in Good will hunting. I like the way the guy plays (I always have) but your head should never be the biggest body part on your body.

Heist,Can you elaborate more on your relationship with Neverwin? Are you a personal friend or just a fan? And can you elaborate more on Druff? Where does he/she play? If online, what is his/her screename? Are you a professional player yourself?Inquiring minds want to know.And yes, I am writing a book.

You guys are the one's being arse's. If your sister won a bracelet you would obviously be telling people, do you expect people to say "get off her breasts", or something equally asinine. Just because I'm a forum member there does not mean I don't and can't feel proud for their accomplishments. They aren't the ones who can go around letting people know how they did. But someone like me can, and I'm happy to. I'd like to think they would be happy to know that others share the same excitment they do. The reason I posted it here and no other site is that we have had something of a rivalry going on with FCP, and from my understandings you guys have flamed both NW and Druff. I simply hope you guys have a changed view of their poker prowess now.
I think it's great to be proud of them. I'm honestly happy for them myself. My only problem with your original post was that you came here like all of us got together to flame these two people. I would rather you figure out who the people were that made those posts that upset you and go after them.But tell them congrats from me anyway.

I continually plagerized jokes, really. Oh no, I really hate myself now. What jokes? Do you have the jokes I stole. Maybe they were stolen from me. As for the Good WIll Hunting guy, that's funny, cause I have a whispy blonde pony tail as well. You really got me pegged now. I also like apples. Should I start leaving footnotes at the bottom of my posts? If I borrow something I find funny, should I send a residual check to the person I borrowed it from. You sir, are completely out of your mind. (that felt original)Good Day Sir.The ending of my post, Good day sir, I saw Fez say on an episode of That 70's Show. Episode 38 I believe

I know you probably think you're funny mexico, and I'm guessing most of your fellow posters here do as well. But your witless humor doesn't amuse me, so you can just try it with someone else. Thanks. As far as your question, I happily live with my gf. Feel free to keep making assumptions about me, (that goes for everyone) I like hearing idiotic jabs at my character, it just illustrates the maturity of you folks. Which in turn makes my life seem that much better.
You live in Sin.You have no sense of humour.You post inflamatorily on a "rival" forum and then moan when people answer.You boost your own self worth at the expense of others.Do you want an award or something? :roll: :roll: :roll: :bubblebye: Honestly... someone who reads a post by Ron_Mexico and thinks any part of it is serious has real issues. (That goes for you too GT).Nevertheless, thanks for making me laugh.Now get back to your own forum, or post legitimate content here (and honestly, no one cares which you choose to do).
Ron,It would be great if once in your lifetime you had an original thought. The fact that you continually plagerize jokes and call them your own are quite comical and all I need to know about you. You remind me of the bar douche in Good will hunting. I like the way the guy plays (I always have) but your head should never be the biggest body part on your body.
I think Ron has the funniest posts on this forum. He also runs a great little gay sex club in the bathroom of his local Denny's. I respect good business men....