**challenge to negreanu**

Daniel Negreanu, you say you won't refuse anyone. Whats with this ' $100,000 to $500,000 ' garbage? Looks like someone is afraid of low stakes players. Well I challenge you! Mr Negreanu!!! Lets have aheads up match for $46.33. Mono a swine! You seem to have plenty of time to be an alchoholic and obsess over Annie Duke, so you surely can't be too busy to play the best low stakes no limit hold em player on the planet?!?!? You got nothing coming, Negreanu. It's ludicrous you even attempt to enter my realm. I'm going to enjoy this. I want to humiliate YOU heads up. Your combover angers me! I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless no limit hold em player there has ever been. No one can stop me. Negreanu is a conqueror? Nah! Your no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Stu Ungar! I'm Doyle Brunson! There's never been anyone like me!! I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. I await your response, boy. I won't be surprised if there is none. You never did have much heart :roll:

Hmmm... interesting how Smasharoo and Crasharee have such similar avatars. Not sayiing that they are one in the same, but I ain't saying they aren't either.

Hmmm... interesting how Smasharoo and Crasharee have such similar avatars. Not sayiing that they are one in the same, but I ain't saying they aren't either.No, people seem compelled to make sockpuppets mocking me. It's really quite flattering.I had no idea I was so widely worshiped.

Hmmm... interesting how Smasharoo and Crasharee have such similar avatars. Not sayiing that they are one in the same, but I ain't saying they aren't either.No, people seem compelled to make sockpuppets mocking me.  It's really quite flattering.I had no idea I was so widely worshiped.
Don't flatter yourself, you fool. I can't help it if your name and avatar look like mine :roll:
JWeb, these are the type of people who should be immediately banned.
Consider this, and BRING BACK THE MONKEY!!!!!
and also i'll play if dn won't just for fun. i mean for 46.23 or whatever.although if you are truly of the cloth that you claim. i will stand to be no match.
I'm rooting for you, Chuck.
Hmmm... interesting how Smasharoo and Crasharee have such similar avatars. Not sayiing that they are one in the same, but I ain't saying they aren't either.No, people seem compelled to make sockpuppets mocking me. It's really quite flattering.I had no idea I was so widely worshiped.
No, samash, you just found yourself a homo partner.
No, samash, you just found yourself a homo partner.
why did i picture seabass in my head saying that..........
and also i'll play if dn won't  just for fun. i mean for 46.23 or whatever.although if you are truly of the cloth that you claim. i will stand to be no match.
And by rooting you mean.....
and also i'll play if dn won't just for fun. i mean for 46.23 or whatever.although if you are truly of the cloth that you claim. i will stand to be no match.
And by rooting you mean.....
yep
JWeb, these are the type of people who should be immediately banned.
there's nothing wrong with gimmick accounts, just as long as he keeps it funny