**challenge to negreanu**

Guest Anonymous
JWeb, these are the type of people who should be immediately banned.
JWEB cant be here 24/7 and holidays....we need deputies....when the sheriff aint in town.
WHy ban them? Are you that big of a snatch you cant handle a little fun? Does your husband know your on the computer?
JWeb, these are the type of people who should be immediately banned.
JWEB cant be here 24/7 and holidays....we need deputies....when the sheriff aint in town.
WHy ban them? Are you that big of a snatch you cant handle a little fun? Does your husband know your on the computer?
Does yours?
Guest Anonymous

Does yours?Hey Pole Hugger, whats happening. Are you still just running your mouth? Any good content to add to the post?? If not shut your Sh..it Yap and go back to giving out Hummers to the homeless.

Does yours?
Hey Pole Hugger' date=' whats happening. Are you still just running your mouth? Any good content to add to the post?? If not shut your Sh..it Yap and go back to giving out Hummers to the homeless.[/quote']Hey biggot.There's nothing useful that can be added to crap like this. I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet. I suppose people have more important things on their minds right now. Do you do anything other than spew hate?
Hey Pole Hugger, whats happening.  Are you still just running your mouth?  Any good content to add to the post??  If not shut your Sh..it Yap and go back to giving out Hummers to the homeless.
I guess you're going to add content now? Or are you just a hypocrite? This thread is content free, so go ahead and add some.
Guest Anonymous
Hey Pole Hugger, whats happening.  Are you still just running your mouth?  Any good content to add to the post??  If not shut your Sh..it Yap and go back to giving out Hummers to the homeless.
I guess you're going to add content now? Or are you just a hypocrite? This thread is content free, so go ahead and add some.
Great they let women on here. Next thing you know they will be able to vote and go into the military.