daniel "gangsta d" negreanu ? what the heck is th

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But how can nobody mention the greatest rapper of all-time? And if you say that I am wrong...then you are an idiot. 2PAC.....nuff said. Ok... people seem to like himBut the greatest rapper of all time is Jay-Z. NO QUESTION. HE IS THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF RAP. Best flow, realist stories, most charisma, he sets the most trends etc. He's the total friggin package.Notice I said RAPPER.I consider Jay-Z, G-Unit, Nelly, Eminem, Jadakiss as rap.I think that J5, Black eyed peas etc. should be considered HIPHOP. The beats for J5 and other types of hip hop are so similair. I can hear a j5 beat and know that someone's gonna be rapping on the song, but there are numerous Jay-z, eminem, and 50 cent songs, where, if you only heard the beat, you wouldnt expect someone to rap to it.As far as 2pac goes... HE'S A CLOWNHe used to be a DANCER. I'm sorry, but don't even act hard around me if you used to be a DANCER. Not to mention that he contradicted himself more than any rapper EVER!He had the nerve to take a shot at Jay-Z, which is even worse. I have no respect for 2pac beacause he was nothing but an image. BUT BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING... Jay-Z is the BEST. No one compares. The reason that few others agree is because they are so used to him that he's being taken for granted. Just wait till he dies. Then you'll hear people saying "2pac who?"

I think Kardinal Offishall will make an impact in the states soon though. He went on tour with G-Unit last year and got signed to an American label. When his next CD is finally released we'll finally have a good mainstream rapper to represent Canada.
Canadian rap? :wall: Please tell me this isn't true
But how can nobody mention the greatest rapper of all-time? And if you say that I am wrong...then you are an idiot. 2PAC.....nuff said. Ok... people seem to like himBut the greatest rapper of all time is Jay-Z. NO QUESTION. HE IS THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF RAP. Best flow, realist stories, most charisma, he sets the most trends etc. He's the total friggin package.Notice I said RAPPER.I consider Jay-Z, G-Unit, Nelly, Eminem, Jadakiss as rap.I think that J5, Black eyed peas etc. should be considered HIPHOP. The beats for J5 and other types of hip hop are so similair. I can hear a j5 beat and know that someone's gonna be rapping on the song, but there are numerous Jay-z, eminem, and 50 cent songs, where, if you only heard the beat, you wouldnt expect someone to rap to it.As far as 2pac goes... HE'S A CLOWNHe used to be a DANCER. I'm sorry, but don't even act hard around me if you used to be a DANCER. Not to mention that he contradicted himself more than any rapper EVER!He had the nerve to take a shot at Jay-Z, which is even worse. I have no respect for 2pac beacause he was nothing but an image. BUT BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING... Jay-Z is the BEST. No one compares. The reason that few others agree is because they are so used to him that he's being taken for granted. Just wait till he dies. Then you'll hear people saying "2pac who?"
You don't seem to know much about rap history do you?You called 2 Pac a clown and you talked about Jay-Z?Jay Z used to have a completely different style when he started and completely STOLE NAS's style...As for dancing...Jay-Z used to prance around on stage with a sequence suit like MC Hammer....like an idiot at Brooklyn Concerts.....and would get booed constantly.....And to top it all off.....THE GUY SUCKS LIVE...he sounds like crap...he gets winded...he breaths heavy into the mike...and his sound production blows....If you have ever been to a Jay-Z concert...you basically threw your money away...Gay-Z couldn't carry 2PAC's jockstrap....

not in rank order1. Jurassic 52. The Spooks (if you haven't heard, definitely check them out)3. The Roots4. Kanye5. Tupac6. Jay-Z7. BiggieAnd... has no one mentioned **Snoop**? I know his newer stuff is weak, but Doggystyle??? That was hot back in the day and I still throw that CD in every once in a while... .

You called 2 Pac a clown and you talked about Jay-Z? Diddy used to dance on stage, the LOX used to wear those "shiny suits." That's what was hot in NY at the time. There's a picture they show of Pac every once in a while that shows him wearing tights. You'll never see pics like that of Jigga or Jada. Their wordplay ss disgusting. It's on such a different level of rap. I have numerous friends who used to bash me for liking Jay, and outta nowhere they start liking him. I ask em why and they'll talk about some sick lines he says in a song. What so many people don't understand is that he's been that good from day one. Listen to Pac's lyrics, and then Jay's. Everything Pac says, Jay could say the same thing, but in a different way that's more intellectual, but at the same time he keeps it hood.That's why Jay is song for song the best rapper of all time.Who was wearing button up first?Who was pushin Maybach's?Who brought back gold?He says it himself... "I ain't crossover, I brought the suburbs to da hood"

Techno Animals-Brotherhood of the Bomb sounds so big and scary. Rich rappers will hide under their couches from fear of the sounds coming from their speakers. :twisted:DN is cool enough lets just call him Goldie. :wink:

You called 2 Pac a clown and you talked about Jay-Z?  Diddy used to dance on stage, the LOX used to wear those "shiny suits."  That's what was hot in NY at the time.  There's a picture they show of Pac every once in a while that shows him wearing tights.  You'll never see pics like that of Jigga or Jada. Their wordplay ss disgusting.  It's on such a different level of rap.  I have numerous friends who used to bash me for liking Jay, and outta nowhere they start liking him. I ask em why and they'll talk about some sick lines he says in a song.  What so many people don't understand is that he's been that good from day one.  Listen to Pac's lyrics, and then Jay's.  Everything Pac says, Jay could say the same thing, but in a different way that's more intellectual, but at the same time he keeps it hood.That's why Jay is song for song the best rapper of all time.Who was wearing button up first?Who was pushin Maybach's?Who brought back gold?He says it himself... "I ain't crossover, I brought the suburbs to da hood"
Hey...I actually like Jay-Z but facts are Facts...he STOLE a style...doesn't that count for something?It's like if Tuan le started calling himself the "Orient Express."