gabe kaplan makes another final table

Limit Hold'em Final Table Log: The final table is set for the $5000 Limit Hold'em event and will begn today at 2 p.m. The remaing players will play for the bracelet and the top prize of $404,585. 1) Joe Sebok - $184,000 2) Annie Duke - $150,000 3) James Kwon - $227,000 4) Gabe Kaplan - $209,000 5) Dan Schmeich - $219,000 6) Young Phan - $144,000 7) Luke Neely - $94,000 8) Jeff Shulman - $38,000 9) Greg Mueller - $89,000

Limit Hold'em Final Table Log: The final table is set for the $5000 Limit Hold'em event and will begn today at 2 p.m. The remaing players will play for the bracelet and the top prize of $404,585. 1) Joe Sebok - $184,000 2) Annie Duke - $150,000 3) James Kwon - $227,000 4) Gabe Kaplan - $209,000 5) Dan Schmeich - $219,000 6) Young Phan - $144,000 7) Luke Neely - $94,000 8) Jeff Shulman - $38,000 9) Greg Mueller - $89,000
nobody said it yet?welcome back, kotter.

kaplan has been playing forever. if you watch those old wsop broadcast, he talks about getting beat by ungar. he actually had a pretty good interview with ungar. i think his poker has become better with age and his interviewing has become worse.as an aside, great article in ny times about ungar. they had this picture of the wsop when he was playing his first time. i start doing some looking around and there's this great photo of ungar and brunson at a table. ungar looks like a shoeshine boy.it's from poker-images.com.http://www.poker-images.com/images/newimages/UA041.jpg

kaplan has been playing forever. if you watch those old wsop broadcast, he talks about getting beat by ungar. he actually had a pretty good interview with ungar. i think his poker has become better with age and his interviewing has become worse.as an aside, great article in ny times about ungar. they had this picture of the wsop when he was playing his first time. i start doing some looking around and there's this great photo of ungar and brunson at a table. ungar looks like a shoeshine boy.it's from poker-images.com.http://www.poker-images.com/images/newimages/UA041.jpg
I would love to have that photo for my poker room but are they really serious about $450 for a 16x20 print?
go annie
Since it was mentioned...I would not hit it.Not with a 10' pole, Not even if it was yours. With that said, the chip count is pretty close. Anyone know what blinds and antes start at?