anyone interested in staking a player?

As I recall, you called me a doucheclown, not the other way around.Second, I didn't beg for a stake, I asked.
so what was that talk about me "flying right into your doucheclown radar" about?were you just stating your batteries were getting drained in your doucheclown radar, or that you need to take the POS back to sears?
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As I recall, you called me a doucheclown, not the other way around.Second, I didn't beg for a stake, I asked.
I still say you have to play and beat me before anyone should stake you. Which brings up a good (the only postive outcome) idea fpr your post.Shomeone should post this to DN. Lets play 10 huge forum tourneys in all games. top 5 points winners get staked by daniel.
Nope, just said you flew into my radar, never said that you were one, did I?
Just keep saying to yourself:"What I just said made sense...What I just said made sense..."You'll actually convince yourself that it really did make sense, but everyone will still say that you are a doucheclown.
Anyway, I'm done arguing with you, I'm liking that other guy's idea.
Good, one less problem to face before I sleep.I'll agree though, that would be an interesting idea.Not saying it'll happen, I'm just saying it's an interesting idea.

lol, no I meant the idea you mentioned about multiple tourneys, top 5 players get staked by DN himself.Although I may play those games heads up if it's not too expensive.

Anyway, I'm done arguing with you, I'm liking that other guy's idea.
Good, one less problem to face before I sleep.I'll agree though, that would be an interesting idea.Not saying it'll happen, I'm just saying it's an interesting idea.
I'll even say that's the only good thing i've ever said in this forum
lol, no I meant the idea you mentioned about multiple tourneys, top 5 players get staked by DN himself.Although I may play those games heads up if it's not too expensive.
yeah, the tourneys are awesome.. i'll still play you bg v dn style though. right now?

It's actually 4:43 am where I live right now, and I was about to go for some beauty sleep.Maybe some other time though.If you can actually figure out a site that allows you to do all of the mentioned games.

It's actually 4:43 am where I live right now, and I was about to go for some beauty sleep.Maybe some other time though.If you can actually figure out a site that allows you to do all of the mentioned games.
we can start at stars. full tilt does razz, ultimate bet does lowball, we can do a5 and 2-7. no highball Maybe tomorrow
Ultimatebet does. I actually was looking into staking somebody, but after reading this thread I became embarrased at the thought of staking somebody like you. If you want a backer you should attempt to be more professional.

HoosierAlum: Hard to be professional when everyone freaks out because I made a public attempt at looking for someone interested in staking a player.If you're interested or thinking about it, I can take it a step up with you, not through this ridiculous forum.If so, contact me:jlgosse@gmail.comjlgosse@hotmail.comICQ: 101629938MSN: joshgosse@msn.comAny other information can be supplied by request. If you want to see me be professional, I can do that.Thanks,jlgosse

Ultimatebet does. I actually was looking into staking somebody, but after reading this thread I became embarrased at the thought of staking somebody like you. If you want a backer you should attempt to be more professional.
that's what i'm saying. go to pokerprophecy.com and type in my name (nutonflop). you'll want to stake me

Forgot to mention how or why that would work.Essentially we can talk about strategy, play together, and you can watch me play, etc. If it costs me a bit of money to prove myself that I can hold my own in a game, I can handle that. I never said that I have no money to play, I would just much rather not have to worry about losing my own money, if you know what I mean.Essentially, scared money is not a good thing to be playing with, and that's what it may boil down to when I'm risking $100 or $200 of money I would rather save for the future.

ill stake you.. how does 100 bucks sound? ill take 50% of your profits until i double my stake.. .. or i can just play poker myself and make a hundo in an hour and not have to worry about whether or not iam getting paid back.. hmm..ill still stake you :wall:

The amount of money played for shouldn't change how we play, so why would we need to play more than a given number of times per game?

rexmundi: Silly way to look at it. Players stake/bankroll other players all the time, and they certainly have no problem making money on their own.So why would anyone ever stake another player?

I am not going to stake anybody on this forum, for a number of reasons. However, the type of person I am looking to stake would be a talented player who already plays at relatively high limits, but needs a stake to move up or cushion his/her bankroll. A player who wins consistently enough in order for me collect a certain amount from him/her each month. I'm not looking to make a ton of money off of my partner, instead I am looking for somebody I could consider a solid "investment." Of course, a good partnership is formed through a great deal of trust and a personal relationship, neither of which I have with anybody I randomly run into on an internet forum. Jlgosse, I suggest you try and find a friend or relative to stake you, as it would be easier for you to convince them and for them to trust you. If I may give you some advice, I wouldn't mention that you want to be staked beacuse you don't want to "lose your own money." That shows an extreme lack of confidence in your abilities. If you are as talented a player as you say, you should be able to build your roll up from scratch rather easily. I know I did when I was in college.

I'll stake you, no questions asked.Just PM with with your name, address and social security number, the name and location of your bank, your checking account number as well as the router number, you credit card number and expiration date, your mothers maiden name and your online pokersite passwords and log-on names.I'll send the money right away.