Dude.... btw:STOP SHOWING YOUR HANDS ALL THE TIME.It's fun for the audience, but at this point they have all the info you need them to have, why give them more every time they fold?Eeeeek. Whyfer raise with Quad Qs when they're folding to all your bets?

me and this other guy are creating a little separation....just barely in 2nd right now
3 left I am in first with a 20000 chip lead
have a sizable chip lead now....40000 chips or so
just had 4 queens three-handed....what a time for quads....2-1 chip lead now
me and this other guy are creating a little separation....just barely in 2nd right now
3 left I am in first with a 20000 chip lead
have a sizable chip lead now....40000 chips or so
just had 4 queens three-handed....what a time for quads....2-1 chip lead now
heads up I have almost a 2-1 chip lead....
$200 runner runner.... that guy has to be kinda p'oed.
Nice I made big comeback from 5-1 down and won,...my first 1000 online win!
CONGRATS!!!!!! :bubblecool:  :naughty:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :colors:
thanks man....yeah I show too much its a total leak....but everything was working today....I definitely have some short handed things to work on....but for now I can enjoy my win!

Weirdest HU ever :club: Both players are very passive for HU, excepting some ridiculous flurries of All-In-itis with like 9k in the pot. Not meant to be insulting.That other guy (sheister, sheckmer, shellack, whatever) was playing the best shorthanded game till it went Head-Up, when he basically went into turtle mode.Congratulations CaneBrain, absolutely well-earned, and well played!!

Weirdest HU ever :club: Both players are very passive for HU, excepting some ridiculous flurries of All-In-itis with like 9k in the pot.  Not meant to be insulting.That other guy (sheister, sheckmer, shellack, whatever) was playing the best shorthanded game till it went Head-Up, when he basically went into turtle mode.Congratulations CaneBrain, absolutely well-earned!!
I will be the first to admit that my heads up game is the weakest part of my game....I dont know I just have trouble opening up enough...but I finally got a read on him at the end and made a big run....only took me 6 hrs to get a read!
$200 runner runner.... that guy has to be kinda p'oed.
I was really worried for a while there that you were going to let him steal that from you. When you had him at 2 - 1 he started getting very aggressive and you pulled WAY back in reaction to it. You'd limp, he'd raise at you and you'd fold away. Especially the all-ins. Still you came back from it and out-played him post-flop on several of the hands in there, got up 4-1 or so... him doubling up on you with the KK vs JJ was bad luck, but you pushed down on him again, took his chip lead and forced him into making a bad call.... all-in all.. well done!
I will be the first to admit that my heads up game is the weakest part of my game....I dont know I just have trouble opening up enough...but I finally got a read on him at the end and made a big run....only took me 6 hrs to get a read!
I just think HU with as big a stack advantage as you had, you have to LEAN LEAN LEAN LEAN LEAN on him until his legs buckle and he hits the deck. Generally with a big HU chip lead, I tend to think there are no tough calls/lay downs. I'm either folding out behind a pressure raise, or I'm calling because I have enough of an edge. If the guy you've got 3-1 is putting you into the tank every few hands (pre-flop), then you need to tune that part of your game a bit.On the other hand... you're sitting on 1k+ profit for the night, and I'm sitting on... 56 bucks profit so.. who am I telling?
Hey man, you played great...the best player (That I saw...saw the final 8 I think) won.
Thanks! I felt like I outplayed the table mostly......and had enough good starting cards to steal without too much fearbest part is I just paid for a vacation to san fran with my gf and it cost exactly 1350 dollars for travel and airfare....and I won 1370 tonight....FREE VACATION (sort of)
WTG!! CONGRATS!! thanks for the updates too!
no problem...thanks for the support it was really helpful....and now its time for a drink and a smoke :club: