I thought his comment was in reference to her new avitar, which is no where near as hot as the one she had yesterday!! Not that Darth isn't hot I suppose...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to interject, even though I'm a little late. Faisel, at first read, it appears you have h0m0sexual tendencies. Upon furthur review, you probably l0ve the c0ck and just hate the competition of a sexy girl on this site. Now this isn't as$ kissing b/c I have nothing to gain. Go pop your pimples, choke yourself, then go back to sticking the bristled end of your toothbrush up your bunghole while you toss off. Love Ron,P.S. How many girls have told you that you are hung like a light switch? Or maybe a field mouse in the dead of winter? Nice angry post, sorry about your d1ck.Knobgobbler

Allow me to interject, even though I'm a little late.  Faisel, at first read, it appears you have h0m0sexual tendencies.  Upon furthur review, you probably l0ve the c0ck and just hate the competition of a sexy girl on this site.  Now this isn't as$ kissing b/c I have nothing to gain.  Go pop your pimples, choke yourself, then go back to sticking the bristled end of your toothbrush up your bunghole while you toss off.  Love Ron,P.S.  How many girls have told you that you are hung like a light switch?  Or maybe a field mouse in the dead of winter?  Nice angry post, sorry about your d1ck.Knobgobbler
YES i get no ass....whatsoever.....AND YET..marion sauce is ugly. IM SORRY. It doesnt matter if im ugly too, or if I get no ass, it doesnt change the facts. SHe is ugly.SO PLZ continue to kiss her ass...plz...dont forget to spread those cheeks.coleman_as_juvenile_delinquent.jpgWHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT NIGGA?
Allow me to interject, even though I'm a little late.  Faisel, at first read, it appears you have h0m0sexual tendencies.  Upon furthur review, you probably l0ve the c0ck and just hate the competition of a sexy girl on this site.  Now this isn't as$ kissing b/c I have nothing to gain.  Go pop your pimples, choke yourself, then go back to sticking the bristled end of your toothbrush up your bunghole while you toss off.  Love Ron,P.S.  How many girls have told you that you are hung like a light switch?  Or maybe a field mouse in the dead of winter?  Nice angry post, sorry about your d1ck.Knobgobbler
YES i get no ass....whatsoever.....AND YET..marion sauce is ugly. IM SORRY. It doesnt matter if im ugly too, or if I get no ass, it doesnt change the facts. SHe is ugly.SO PLZ continue to kiss her ass...plz...dont forget to spread those cheeks.coleman_as_juvenile_delinquent.jpgWHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT NIGGA?
What is that comment you wrote at the very bottom??.. seriously.. where the fuck do u get off. Your outta here buddy.take your cracker ass elsewhere, cuz when i'm done,, you'l be banned

HOLD ON.... WAIT SO BLACK PEOPLE CAN SAY NIGGA BUT WHITE PEOPLE CANT? ITS CALLED FREE SPEECH.. THATS THE REASON THE KKK IS ALLOWED AND OTHER RACIST ORGANIZATIONS.

Yes, because Faisal is a white name.Go to school, and this time, stay.
I have a question, why are you such a tool. did you eat paint chips and then get picked on by the cool people and so now you are trying to be cool, please. Go put your hands in water and then stick tehm in an outlet and do the world a favor by ceasing to exist
At least I have chicken.
Oh MY God...Oh My God...Leeroy you Moron!!
World of Warcraft Ballahs in FCP? Noooo...."Lerooyyyyy"
Alright Chum-zums!! Let's Do this! Leeerroooyyyyyy!!!!! jennnkinsss!!Hey Jay.,This faisal character is using rascist slang. I dont think there should be a place on this forum, or any forum for that matter, for this kind of behaviour
Yes, because Faisal is a white name.Go to school, and this time, stay.
who said anything about it being a white name?Its a saudi name, whats your point? rascist slang is not welcome
Hey Jay.,This faisal character is using rascist slang. I dont think there should be a place on this forum, or any forum for that matter, for this kind of behaviour
He's about 1 edgy post away from being booted, just link me if you see anything worthy of a boot out.You hear that Faisal? Good.
How many before I get booted? I've gotta be close. Just curious.
J web will be more lenient on you b/c he has sympathy that all your jobs involve jizz.
LOL
How many before I get booted? I've gotta be close. Just curious.
J web will be more lenient on you b/c he has sympathy that all your jobs involve jizz.
LOL
Ron... I just shake my head at your posts I just.... Wow... Really all I can say there.
Thanks man, although I'm still upset about the Lexington Steele edit.
lmao, that's something saved for off-topic FCP'ers at Work thread, you know where the faint of heart don't dwell.
The Carefee, nice WPB reference. Not a lot of quality shows there any longer.
I lived in WPB for a looong time....I remember well when the carefree had solid acts and was a fun place....no longer....now its all about cityplace.....although cityplace is quite nice...
How many before I get booted?  I've gotta be close.  Just curious.
the difference is, you make us laugh. so by making us laugh, you can continue to keep on doing the funny things that you do. we need more Ron Mexicos on this board
How many before I get booted?  I've gotta be close.  Just curious.
the difference is, you make us laugh. so by making us laugh, you can continue to keep on doing the funny things that you do. we need more Ron Mexicos on this board
its 2pm and i'm half in the bag right now!!does that count.. i'm at work andi plan to sleep under my desk for the remainder tof the day