pokerstars tournaments...

haha like my first post and I too was in 3 pokerstars tables and the system went down and i just waited (two tournaments) and after about an hour it crashed and i cant get back on (network err0r)

what the hell do they mean, cancelled then rolled forward taking into account chip count? this sounds offbrand to me.
I remember this happening a long time ago, but I have no idea what they mean by that dmoney, confused me too.
still don't know what they mean about tournies being cancelled and rolled forward and accounting for chip count for each player???
I'm pretty sure that rolled forwards means that when all of the remaining players are in the money, the prize will be given to them according to their chip count. Correct me if I'm wrong.
still don't know what they mean about tournies being cancelled and rolled forward and accounting for chip count for each player???
I'm pretty sure that rolled forwards means that when all of the remaining players are in the money, the prize will be given to them according to their chip count. Correct me if I'm wrong.
http://www.pokerstars.com/Tournament_Cancellation.html
the dont refund everyone only the one that are still in it happened once before .
i've tried every method i have and i still can't understand your english