hottest male poker player!!!

easyits kathy Liebert.she wins both male and female respectively.shes got her new made for TV look.. (i call it the Pat effect, from SNL)
Thread over. Royal Tour wins.

The Kathy Liebert thing is funny. On a side note, doesn't she seem to rub everyone at the table the wrong way every time you see here on a tv tourney. PSSII and the Battle of the Sexes thing on GSN, people just don't like here. She's a good player, but man oh man, annoying.

The Kathy Liebert thing is funny.  On a side note, doesn't she seem to rub everyone at the table the wrong way every time you see here on a tv tourney.  PSSII and the Battle of the Sexes thing on GSN, people just don't like here.  She's a good player, but man oh man, annoying.
Well, that's what people get for letting Kathy Liebert rub them at all.
JDags is cute.  DN of course is a hottie.  But E-Dog not on this list?  Or how about Phil Laak?  Don't laugh at my weird Unibomber fetish.  I'm sensitive.   :-)
I think he's kinda cute too.
JDags is cute.  DN of course is a hottie.  But E-Dog not on this list?  Or how about Phil Laak?  Don't laugh at my weird Unibomber fetish.  I'm sensitive.   :-)
You're just trying some psychology so I'll give in to your weird X-22 thing. I'm wise to your deviousness. :club:
You're just trying some psychology so I'll give in to your weird X-22 thing. I'm wise to your deviousness. :lol:
Nope, I'm bi,actually...
You're just trying some psychology so I'll give in to your weird X-22 thing. I'm wise to your deviousness. :club:
Nope, I'm bi,actually...
Irrelevant. I'm still not validating your X-22 obsession. If you really think Phil is cute, though, you and I will be the only ones.
You're just trying some psychology so I'll give in to your weird X-22 thing. I'm wise to your deviousness. :lol:
Nope, I'm bi,actually...
Irrelevant. I'm still not validating your X-22 obsession. If you really think Phil is cute, though, you and I will be the only ones.
You're so obssessed with my x22 obsession.. me thinks thou prostestith too much... I had no such plan to trick you into validation.. LOL