why is phil gordon such a loser

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not over and it will never be over because you proved yourself to be an idiot.i'll bump this thread forever because you're stupid,and stupid people who start flames deserve to be mocked until they never come back.

Sadly, I went to high school with kapsig08, and have two factual bits of information about him.1. He is homosexual.2. At random times during the day, he sticks his finger in his a.ss and smells it. When asked why he replies, "I'm just checking the oil."

what are you, some poker nerd that sits on these sites all day and waits for someone to post an opinion??  I think he sucks, and I will continue to think he sucks.  What tournaments are you watching, name the last televised tourney he has been on??  I would love to take you heads up bud, name the time!
This is the MOST FING STUPID THING I'VE EVER READ. For one, you are such a fan of poker that you take the time to post on a poker pro's website that Phil Gordon is "such a loser." I would think that you, and not the people who are here to improve their ability, are the poker nerd. You don't understand the concept of this forum. We are here to improve our ability. We are here to either 1) recreationally talk to others about the game we love or 2) find insight into the game that we, previously, did not have.If you EVER say that you made an opinion and decided, come hell or high water, to STICK TO THAT OPINION, you better find another game, A**hole. Because in this game, not only do you have to always be open to a better strategy, but you have to be open to the fact that it changes constantly. If one time you saw one man do one thing that upset you, it doesn't matter. I've read usenet posts where Danny appeared to be the biggest jerk there ever was, but even I think he's a good person today.So, in conclusion, STFU newb.CT

haha ok poke, another great post, keep em coming man they crack me up. You talk about this thread as if it is some kind of mission you have to complete??? Are you that bored, or just that ****in lame??

Already ordered it from amazon. It will be shipping between 6/30 and 7/5.  I also order Phil Gordon's little green book.  I like that guy.What's more disturbing is I agree with the comments from someone who calls themselves Jacking0ff Suit.
Hey I don't hate dislike or have any strong feelings towards Phil Gordon but why did he call his book "Phil Gordon's Little Green Book"? The titlle is way too close to Walt Fong's "Little Green Book of Hold'em. 534801.jpgC_1416903674.jpgSomeone explain to me how this is OK???????

I think when people read your unimaginative, humorless, and irrelevent post and your responses to being slammed down that people will know what the new definition of lame is. Wear your great crown with pride oh King of Lameness. Prove over and over and over how this is not over.

Always dense, pointless, and humorless King kapsig08 whines, "I don't care I don't care I don't care" and "it's over it's over it's over." Too stupid to realize that his actions demonstrate that he does care and that it isn't and never will be over, King kapsig08 again takes his inward wish for himself and projects it out towards others, "grow up". You're not smart enough to grow up poor boy. Have your mommy change your diaper for you.

Your the kind of guy i would love to beat the s h i t out of. Im sure your wife and kids hate you as well. Your a miserable human being. May the worst of things happen to you in life, you deserve every bit of it. From the sound of you your mom and dad beat you, your girlfriends cheated on you, and your friends took advantage of you.

Please do, this poke guy is miserable, he is acting like this thread is some kind of war, he keeps saying "its never over, its never over" jesus christ

The genius wit that started this pointless thread will never be intelligent enough to end this thread. He'll fall for it over and over and over. Like a dog that gets fooled over and over and over again with the same cheap laser light. If you want to take pity on the idiot and save him from himself then be my guest, but personally, I think that he is too stupid, unimaginative, angry, and humorless to get your help.

After I think about for a sec. , I would rather spend my bored minutes at work listening to your genius comments and getting a hell of a laugh. For a minute you were irritating, now your just very comical. I have shown what your typing to a couple co workers, they think its hilarious also. Keep em coming poke, its making my day go faster. The option of killing yourself is still on the table though, just a reminder!!

I'm glad that they have programs to help the mentally challenged get some experience with computers. I can see why the other retards would be impressed, "Duh huh, watch this guys, hah duh huh, I'm gonna use the kill yourself line again. Hah hah duh huh, see guys......kill yourself duh huh. I'll say that every time, duh......I can't think of nothing else anyway duh huh."

I'm glad that they have programs to help the mentally challenged get some experience with computers. I can see why the other retards would be impressed, "Duh huh, watch this guys, hah duh huh, I'm gonna use the kill yourself line again. Hah hah duh huh, see guys......kill yourself duh huh. I'll say that every time, duh......I can't think of nothing else anyway duh huh."retards and computers?? you can do better than that buddy...