new matusow interview

for anyone who hasn't seen this it is a MUST see :club: "well, i'm off to blow another $50000 in a side game.""best of luck to you in the side game.""oh nahhh, there's no luck. i'm gonna lose."i'm starting to love this guy :D

His best performance for me was when he ran at Raymer last year and ended up getting beat by him.
Common error.Mouth lost a couple of decent pots to Raymer, but it was the fellow seated to Greg's left that put Matusow out. Sucked out on the river.Mensch

Matusow is pretty funny. When he got knocked out of event #2 he did pretty well, just help it in while the cameras were there. But about 20 minutes later my friend and I got a private showing of a blowup. We were standing outside at the pavilion entrance and here came MM, as soon as he hit the door he started out on a tirade about Can Kim Hua that lasted all the way across the parking lot. There were only about 5 of us outside at the time, while I found it quite amusing, the racially motivated mis-pronounciations and references to godzilla and king kong of Can Kim's name was a little disturbing. I know its frustrating for him to get knowcked out, especially in ~20th place, but you have to show a little restraint.

I laughed so hard when I saw that, it hurt. What a jerk. Last year he cries on Espn after making an arse of himself, aruba ...jerk again....This year... swearing on camera and crying again. God I wish I were there I would have wagered my entire bankroll in that cash game he went to go play.