who's the worst poster of all time?

why can't I be someone's nemesis???????also Farrell promised me two life sized glossy photographs of himself because I spent so much time flaming him--and he never produced them, (they were to become permanent property of every remotely funny poster on this site, and my avatar)--what a liar...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love this thread.i think it's funny that all the Vets have a certain person that's their so called "nemisis." I've noticed that there are usually a couple people that continually flame a certain person.My nemisis would be SOwhatkid for his claims that Sklansky is an idiot and anyone who reads his books is an automatic loser. i told him someone should sneeze in his mouth.post your nemisis vets!
3 months ago it was Smash and every new poster

No, but seriously, if you have say, QT, and your opponent has 44, and the flop comes sayQT4You should win. Top two pair takes skill, hitting three of a kind doesn't. This would add more skill to the game.I wish he came back.

No, but seriously, if you have say, QT, and your opponent has 44, and the flop comes sayQT4You should win. Top two pair takes skill, hitting three of a kind doesn't. This would add more skill to the game.I wish he came back.
No I thought his point was if you have Q10 and the other guy has 54and the flop comes Q, 10, 4 and the turn is another 4 then Q10 should still win (assuming the river is a blank) I think it didnt apply to sets.....C'mon you have to at least gets his hilarious theories right!!!(Note: I could be wrong on this and I apologize profusely in advance if I am......I am so hoping this post starts a "only idiots confuse trips and sets thread" * crossing fingers*)
Maybe I have not read as far into the meaning of this post as I should before responding. Maybe this is a joke. But NO way if a have a set of 4 am I laying it down to Q-10. If a Queen or a 10 does not fall on the turn or the river I am betting it all.
The funny thing is that two pair is harder to flop than a set if you start with a pair in your hand...That really was the dumbest thing I think I've heard on this forum.. I knda wish farrello was still here..
im just glad you spend so much time thinking about me littleweinermcgeeyou must not spend much time with girls huh
PRICELESS! The guest of honor is here people....
Guest XXEddie

no, you were doing it because you knew daniel would let the entry limit pass and let more people in, and you were just trying to give yourself a better chance of winning.You are correct, im a psychic and I could read his mindIf you were doing it to "save people time" you wouldnt have posted and requoted the same thing with EVERY emoticon we have here over and over, that was to deter people from doing it. You were trying to angle shoot on a contest someone is giving out prizes from their own pocket.Good job with that!Then on top of that, you started a thread in general about twice a day telling people not to sign up. And then another saying people with less than 100 posts shouldnt be allowed to play, when the whole purpose is to get people to come around to the website.I used the same emoticons so people would have a better chance at seeing itif I just said "were past the limit, dont post entries" itd be harder to seeI started no such threads in general twice a day, I might of started one once, but no, i did not start two a day. I really dont have a problem with you bashing me, but if you are oging to at least stop making up bullshit. I never said people with less than 100 posts should not be allowed, again stop making up bullshit you lying sack of crap. The purpose(in my mind) was to get new members to join and CONTRIBUTE. If so, thats not what happened 300-400 people just joined and posted entries, and are never coming back ever again, other than to check standings and complain why they are listed, which if they came to this thread more than once a month, they might know why(DN changed the way to send entries)

took me some digging but I found the JFarrell anit-semititc thread. I was looking in the wrong forum. here we gohttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...3451&highlight=
Wow he manages to be insane, infuriating and still hilarious all at the same time....I hate him and I want him back (I am jewish)I mean, the line on page 2 where he talks about the Catskills....Mike Tyson was also born there, a noted Jew....I was laughing despite myselfAnd since he can actually make me laugh I have to change my vote to a tie between Iowa and Foxwoodspro for worst posters ever

sorry do dissapoint but i just love it when people get all worked up on here over a INTERNET FORUM. its just funny. i have gotten more laughs from the people who get pis sed on here than from anywhere else. i just just like to say thanks for my daily entertainment. without classless lowlifes like littleweiner , where would i get my kicks from?once again thanks guysi voted for myself by the way. never ready anything from jferrel , so vote for me.i voted for myself. i got a great acceptance speach readyi want to give a shot out to my boys royal and ron mexico by the wayeveryone else can eat a poo poo mcmuffin with cheese

everyone else can eat a poo poo mcmuffin with cheese
i'm sure glad you're ok being THAT lame... i'd probobly have to kill myself
im just glad you spend so much time thinking about me littleweinermcgeeyou must not spend much time with girls huh
what a disappointing response.seriously.i expected so much better.
Then obviously you've been failing to grasp the point of this thread...
sorry do dissapoint but i just love it when people get all worked up on here over a INTERNET FORUM. its just funny. i have gotten more laughs from the people who get pis sed on here than from anywhere else. i just just like to say thanks for my daily entertainment. without classless lowlifes like littleweiner , where would i get my kicks from?once again thanks guysi voted for myself by the way. never ready anything from jferrel , so vote for me.i voted for myself. i got a great acceptance speach readyi want to give a shot out to my boys royal and ron mexico by the wayeveryone else can eat a poo poo mcmuffin with cheese
Anyone see the irony of labeling someone as a " classless low life" in the same thread as telling everyone else to eat a " poo poo mcmuffen? Homophobia, ignorance, threating lifes with fire arms, and ****, poop and mom jokes must be the mark of high class in southern Illinios..
what a disappointing response.seriously.i expected so much better.
Then obviously you've been failing to grasp the point of this thread...[/quote]obviously you spend too much time in front of your computer and probly havent gotten any as s since you were in highschool in 1973. i feel sorry for you, i really do. try and get out a little more, i think it will help you mentally.
i must really be under you skin mcgeei just loooooooooove it !oh you love it dont you babyyou want me dont youi know you want me
I dont want to say I told you so BigD....but you are playing into this a$$clown's hands
i must really be under you skin mcgeei just loooooooooove it !oh you love it dont you babyyou want me dont youi know you want me
I dont want to say I told you so BigD....but you are playing into this a$$clown's hands
you couldnt be more right cainbrain. you sound like an educated man. if littlewiener was smart he would listen to you