• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEING MAD AS HELLL>>>>>AND I CAN"T TALE IT ANYMORE!!!note to self must blow up my life soon!   :!:
You mean take, but who's counting.
I changed it. Be nice to me on stuff like that...In fact besides good info and good ppl the reason I post here is to learn how to spell and write better. Some ppl here know this and leave me alone about it...My point is I know I suck and really am applying my self to learning here.for the record wait awhile before responding to my post i edit more than any other member......p.s I have a awesome vocabulary though.
BEING MAD AS HELLL>>>>>AND I CAN"T TALE IT ANYMORE!!!note to self must blow up my life soon!   :!:
I changed it. Be nice to me on stuff like that...In fact besides good info and good ppl the reason I post here is to learn how to spell and write better. Some ppl here know this and leave me alone about it...My point is I know I suck and really am applying my self to learning here.for the record wait awhile before responding to my post i edit more than any other member......p.s I have a awesome vocabulary though.
Relax. I keed, i keed.
Relax. I keed, i keed.
I didn't take it personaly just wanted to let you know..For the record your filled under very cool in my book. :-)
the deflection factor when peeing in crowded public restrooms (think drunk guys in urinal next to you at a baseball game)
Wow, truest thing ever.
Relax. I keed, i keed.
I didn't take it personaly just wanted to let you know..For the record your filled under very cool in my book. :-)
Well thank you so much. I would like to see that book sometime.