• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men who think I would jump into a relationship with them in a heartbeat
Don't hate. Just pity. They are delusional.

when I'm bored and don't want to work and you are all being entirely too quiet so I have to work otherwise the time would pass so slowly that I might just shrivel up and die and the vultures would come and peck at my rotting dead corpse until there was nothing left but a skeleton baking in the sun and a dusty cowboy would ride by on his horse in the middle of this desert and wonder what became of me and how my skeleton came to be out here all alone then he would take a drink from his canteen and continue on but my memory would live forever in his heart.

that I have so much to do but I'm putting it off.  spice ill rip off my eyelashes if you'll be happy
Ahh, you'd do that for her? How sweet. How far would you go? Would you rip out all the hair on your legs for her? How about ripping out your fingernails? Testicles?
that I have so much to do but I'm putting it off.  spice ill rip off my eyelashes if you'll be happy
Ahh, you'd do that for her? How sweet. How far would you go? Would you rip out all the hair on your legs for her? How about ripping out your fingernails? Testicles?
i hate that no further comment is necessary