Daniel's trainer & resources . . .

What is the name of the guy that Daniel credits with teaching him the tools for playing winning poker? And lastly, does this guy have any books, dvd's, videos, etc. that a person can purchase?

What is the name of the guy that Daniel credits with teaching him the tools for playing winning poker? And lastly, does this guy have any books, dvd's, videos, etc. that a person can purchase?
www.billfillmaff.com

Actually, Daniel did say he had a mentor. I believe his name was Noinib Kcaj (he was vietnamese). He basically introduced Daniel to the game and taught him a lot, but no memoirs.He taught him a lot about people reading.

Actually, Daniel did say he had a mentor. I believe his name was Noinib Kcaj (he was vietnamese). He basically introduced Daniel to the game and taught him a lot, but no memoirs.He taught him a lot about people reading.
I think that you may be right. Whoever it is, that's the person that I'm wanting to find information on.Daniel, if you read this thread, please post.Thanks.
I just want it to be known that I got it. It was funny to me. Much funnier after replied to.
I just want it to be known that I got it. It was funny to me. Much funnier after replied to.
I don't get it, but I am really interested in finding the answer to my question out.
I don't get it, but I am really interested in finding the answer to my question out.
You need to go back and read some of Daniel's previous blogs. For some reason I think he says something in one of them about when he started playing poker.I'm not positive though. If you re-read Mark's post a few times and really think about it you might get it, by the way.
www.iwasteallofmymoneyonrebuysandpointlessheadsupmatchesbecauseIhaveanego.com
I love how 500k seems pointless to you
that wasn't my point. What's the reason he's playing them? Because he has an edge? Possibly but not in every game vs. every person he will get challenged by. His challenge is ego driven and it's pointless.
You need to go back and read some of Daniel's previous blogs. For some reason I think he says something in one of them about when he started playing poker.I'm not positive though. If you re-read Mark's post a few times and really think about it you might get it, by the way.
First of all, I went back and reread that post and caught on to it. That person really has a backward way of thinking.Second, I think that you are right about mentioning it in a blog. Now the trick is, finding it. LOL.
His challenge is ego driven and it's pointless.
Maybe, maybe not. He loves the game and would probably be playing somewhere else anyway. Every loss is a win for him as I know that he's learning from them. He didn't get as good as he is from not being able to learn from observing people and his own losses to them.
His challenge is ego driven and it's pointless.
Maybe, maybe not. He loves the game and would probably be playing somewhere else anyway. Every loss is a win for him as I know that he's learning from them. He didn't get as good as he is from not being able to learn from observing people and his own losses to them.
However, he really has little to no edge in heads up matches against marquee players. Most poker players play to make money. It seems that there may be too many cons to the one pro. Lessons at $500k a pop?I don't know. It is not my place to criticize.