Softest Online tournaments?

I have my opinion based on my results of course, which I will post later, but just wanting some feedback from other tournament players and what their experiences have been. One distinction I do want to make is, I am talking about tournaments with soft fields where at least making the money is almost always expected. There are several $20-$30 rebuy tournaments out there with soft fields, but they also may have 800-1000 players. I don't care how soft they are, thats alot of luck to weed through on a regular basis. So lets say with fields between 75 - 250 people where you can expect your results to be nearly as good as single table SNG's. There are some out there that fit that criteria in my opinion, what do you guys think? Rusty

People will probably disagree, but I have done OK over at FullTilt. I also like PokerStars for MTT's, even though there are usually tons of people registered for any tourney.

in terms of mtts, i think pokerroom is the best site by far.the structure is generally awesome, 15 min levels that NEVER have antes (though that actually might suck for people who excel at scooping pots), and many 50 dollar tournaments have a flat prize structure which pays up to 20% of the entrants. they also have 20-50k guaranteed single rebuy for 20 or 30 bucks that you can easily get paid in by nut peddling, though they do have around 700 entrants usually.

Pokerroom is definately great for mtt's. I don't really play tourneys as much anymore since i make so much more money in cash games, but I consistently placed in tourneys there. You can sit back and wait for monsters to move in with, and then when the blinds get high you can easily steal blinds. But really that should go for just about any mtt at any site. Regardless of the structure you should be able to get used to it anyways, so it really isn't that big of a deal.

bodog has weak competition and a lot of guaranteed tournys running every day
Bodog players are unreal. The game is good if you can mentally survive the hellish bad beats. I've also had lots of luck at the party poker rebuy tourneys
I believe general consensus is that Full Tilt, Poker Stars, and Ultimate Bet are the 3 best in pure structure. Competition is obviously pretty different between the 3.
that's actually not correct, i think. pokerroom uses 15 min blind structures with 1500 starting chips, and NO ANTES EVER:10/2015/3025/5050/10075/150100/200150/300200/400250/500...if you start stealing blinds at the 50/100 level, you're golden at pokerroom. seriously. i've played UB and FT, and the pokerroom tourneys are far and away the easiest i've played. if you play to cash and not to win, your cash rate can be as high as 60%. i play to win, and my cash rate is 35%, my final table rate is 15%, and my top 3% is 8%.pokerroom is, as the parlance is these days, da bomb for MTTs.
I am talking about tournaments with soft fields where at least making the money is almost always expected.
good luck with that (sw)
Making the money in the tournaments I'm talking about isn't about luck. It can't be, I'm not that lucky. I don't see myself as any great poker player either. Its just that the fields are that soft. Once you get to the final table, well thats where you need some luck. In the last 19 tournaments I've played, I missed the money 2 times, and I missed the final table 3 times. 75 to 200 on the tournament fields, and Omaha is the game. 4 Omaha 8/b, and 15 Omaha high. The bad news is, out of 16 final tables I've only had 1 win which is a disaster in my opinion. See I told you I wasn't that lucky and I must not be too good either. I did win three in a row at one point, so perhaps I'm just in a dry spell at the moment, I don't know. But the bottom line is Omaha is the way to go as far as soft fields in my opinion. Thanks for the replies.........Rusty