filmaff way downhill

Has anyone else noticed this. The first episode was hilarious and did a very good job at making fun of hellmuth. But recently the other episodes have been terrible except for about 2 funny moments in episode 3 this is now a piece of crap. what happened bill? did u just run out of material?

I think all of the episodes have been funny.. aside from the end of the 4th one with him in the dumpster.. I thought that was dumb. But overall they are great.

One time wonder? He has won 9 WSOP bracelets and recently won the heads-up challenge. Second place in the TOC. Good god, I don't even like Phil all that well and I still think your "one hit wonder" comment is retarded.

If you think about it this is exactly the Hellmuth story. He was a one time wonder and won the WSOP. And it's been downhill since.I think the first fillmaff was hillarious... been downhill since
Downhill since?....Hellmuth wipes his azz with 100 dollar bills.....not to mention all the wins he has logged since his main event win.That was just dumb....
If you think about it this is exactly the Hellmuth story. He was a one time wonder and won the WSOP. And it's been downhill since.I think the first fillmaff was hillarious... been downhill since
You are right. He is a 1 hit wonder. He is tied for the most bracelets in WSOP history, most final tables made in the WSOP, and the most cashes ever in the WSOP. He sucks.