daniel's wsop performance tracker

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XXEddie
Daniel's Wsop Results Buy-in+Re-Buys Result +/- Event 12= 34000 Out of Money -34000
can someone clarify this for me? i was under the impression that event 12 was $2000 PL omaha with rebuys within the first couple hours.did DN rebuy 17 times? seems way too many times, even for him.help?
he did rebuy 17 timesand i bet you could make the same -50k chart for about 1500 other people
Daniel's Wsop Results Buy-in+Re-Buys Result +/- Event 12= 34000 Out of Money -34000
can someone clarify this for me? i was under the impression that event 12 was $2000 PL omaha with rebuys within the first couple hours.did DN rebuy 17 times? seems way too many times, even for him.help?
he did rebuy 17 timesand i bet you could make the same -50k chart for about 1500 other people
That is very doubtful. I would be shocked if anyone else is down that much. I challenge anybody to name 1 other player who is down that much. 1500? LOL. You can't be serious.

Even if you can name someone else who is down that much, it's not relevant or as anger-inducing to everyone here because they are not DN. Say something bad about him, expect the whole posse to come after you.

Overlooked in all of the "slump" type talk is the fact that even one final table (let alone a victory) will most likely put him in the black for the entire WSOP, and I'd say that's a better than fair proposition to happen sooner rather than later.

Overlooked in all of the "slump" type talk is the fact that even one final table (let alone a victory) will most likely put him in the black for the entire WSOP, and I'd say that's a better than fair proposition to happen sooner rather than later.
We all know Daniel is capable of that and if he does that it will be posted by me.
For the record. According to cardplayer.com, in todays event- The day started with 212 players and there were a total of 395 rebuys and add-ons. That's less than 2 per player on average.
why exactly are people flaming the OP?it's not like he's making fun of daniel, he's just providing something which neither daniel nor travis are providing--a clear-cut list of only WSOP events which daniel has played in.i don't mind one bit.aseem
I agree.I think that its telling to see just how far down he is. Wow.Are we seeing the demise before our eyes? Say it ain't so Daniel!I keep hearing him say that its "tough" to make it to like 3 final tables this year. Umm, you might want to re-examine that. Harry D. is 2/3 of the way to that already. CK Hua, Michael Grac, Eric Siedel, ummm, they don't seem to be scared. I thought that tournaments were all about suvival. I just don't see that same survival, fighting way in ya these days. Except for that Ohio State Final table win. haha.Not trying to be to critical. I hope you hit it soon, and get pumped up.In the mean time, GO JOSH!
why exactly are people flaming the OP?it's not like he's making fun of daniel, he's just providing something which neither daniel nor travis are providing--a clear-cut list of only WSOP events which daniel has played in.i don't mind one bit.aseem
I'm with you aki.KK
For anyone that doesn't think gradin123 is a swollen doucheclown, I present this trolling effort:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=16025  (can Daniel lose the most money in WSOP history?)Any troll that has to bump their own threads over and over again needs better material.
Cdddc. Why am I not surprised that you are flaming me? You flame anyone if you perceive than anything in their post is slightly negative towards Daniel. Funny thing is that I stated that this post was not going to contain any opinion about Daniel's play in it and I've stuck to that. So then you look at my past posts in order to find a reason to flame me. Yes I was being a smart ass in that other post but you know Daniel is still on a record pace. I will update this no matter what Daniel's future results are and that would include winning a bracelet. I Bump it only when new results come in. I think some people who don't track every event might be interested in how Daniel is doing overall at the Wsop. It is useful info whether you like the results so far or not.

man you are an idiot, you said earlier the whole reason you are doing this is because it isnt posted anywhere else. On the day of every event, travis posts what event daniel is in and how he is doing in it. So just look there

man you are an idiot, you said earlier the whole reason you are doing this is because it isnt posted anywhere else. On the day of every event, travis posts what event daniel is in and how he is doing in it. So just look there
On the day yes. But past results are not posted for easy reference anywhere. Daniel does have a tournament results page but this info does no appear in there yet.

funny you should be calling someone an idiot.your post had nothing to do with the goal the OP is trying to attain. he wants to have an updated tab of DN's profit/loss in the WSOP overall.not how he does in each event.idiot.

Daniel's Wsop Results Buy-in+Re-Buys Result +/- Event 2 = 1500 Out of Money -1500Event 3 = 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 4 = 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 5 = 1500 Out of Money -1500Event 6 = 2500 Out of Money -2500 Event 7 = 13000 Out of Money -13000Event 8 = 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 9 = 2000 Out of Money -2000 Event 10= 2000 36th - $3665 +1665Event 11= 2000 Out of Money -2000 Event 12= 34000 Out of Money -34000 Event 13= 5000 Out of Money -5000 Event 14= 1000 Out of Money -1000Event 15= 1500 Out of Money -1500 Event 16= 1500 Out of Money -1500=Total = -68335
CM 1 = -250,000CM 2 = +500,000CM 3 = -200,000CM 4 = -500,000CM 5 = -500,000-950,000Regardless how you spin it, it is a chunk of change.