could i have won more here?

Whatever, anyway, I'm done with you.Keep up the good work of stating the right plays after you know the results.Because you're the only one who can do that and it's very usefull for the forum.Bye.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every 3/6 player in the world raises KJ i the BB when it's limped to them.
You claim to be a smart guy all the time, so I will let you take this statement back.Because it's total bullshit.
Lots of people limp with JJ.
More bullshit.By the way, assume he meant "lots of people limp with JJ on the button", otherwise the statement is random and out of context.

You claim to be a smart guy all the time, so I will let you take this statement back.Because it's total bullshit. You're right.Every good 3/6 player.Seriously, go post it on 2+2. You seem to accept that as the final arbiter of sound play.Let me know the results.

You claim to be a smart guy all the time, so I will let you take this statement back.Because it's total censored. You're right.Every good 3/6 player.Seriously, go post it on 2+2.  You seem to accept that as the final arbiter of sound play.Let me know the results.
done now?

done now?Not quite yet.I just wanted to offer you the chance for futher ridicule by posting at 2+2.Then we could all get a good laugh.Now I'm done.Go ahead and have the last word. We all know you can't help it.I'm off to raise KJ when it's limped to me in 3/6 and make a few hundred.Good luck at the penny tables :club:

for what its worthi'm not raising KJoff from the BB.And i'm going to 3-bet this turn almost all the time. If he caps, i'll slow down. But whats he limping with preflop that beats us? There isnt too much, i'll see if he caps, then think about slowing down.

for what its worthi'm not raising KJoff from the BB.And i'm going to 3-bet this turn almost all the time.  If he caps, i'll slow down.  But whats he limping with preflop that beats us?  There isnt too much, i'll see if he caps, then think about slowing down.
wow thats bizarresomeone who likes money when they flop well.
More bullshit.By the way, assume he meant "lots of people limp with JJ on the button", otherwise the statement is random and out of context.
I dont understand your problem with this statement. I'm not saying a good player does it, but people DO limp all the time with JJ. Have you not seen this before? People slow play like crazy. They think to themselves, "Since I didnt raise they'll never suspect I have JJ." Then when they hit a set on the flop, they do that evil genius laugh to themselves as they slowplay some more by being sneaky and waiting to raise on the turn or river.I'm not saying thats what the guy had, but I see this type of play fairly often.
I dont understand your problem with this statement. I'm not saying a good player does it, but people DO limp all the time with JJ. Have you not seen this before? People slow play like crazy. They think to themselves, "Since I didnt raise they'll never suspect I have JJ." Then when they hit a set on the flop, they do that evil genius laugh to themselves as they slowplay some more by being sneaky and waiting to raise on the turn or river.I'm not saying thats what the guy had, but I see this type of play fairly often.
not on the button dude
not on the button dude
Well we just disagree then. Its .50/1 limit. People do some stupid stuff at this level. I see people limp with high pocket pairs on the button all the time. Some idoits will limp with AA on the button.
not on the button dude
Well we just disagree then. Its .50/1 limit. People do some stupid stuff at this level. I see people limp with high pocket pairs on the button all the time. Some idoits will limp with AA on the button.
sure anything "can happen"but often, not at all.

I think it's just a matter of having a raising cutoff point.Everyone should raise KQ or AJ offsuit from the BB in an unraised pot, I choose not to raise KJo and I do raise A-10o from the BB

long explanation?short explanation?Any explination that touches onhow it wouldn't be +EV to raise would be fine.You'd raise KJs, I hope, right?
Yeah sorry im back to reality now I've just been on the phone with dramatic women for the past 4 hours... I'm going to go watch Rambo 1 through 5 to gain some sanity back, will that help?

Carrying on... Why are you raising this hand w/ 3 limpers? To buy position? You're Big Blind, I really don't know what's so hard about NOT raising this hand pre-flop, Raising this pre-flop is just... dumb in my opinion, it's -EV in almost every aspect, w/ 3 limpers are you saying that one of them doesn't have an ace?Well I'm gonna guess one has an ace, and in doing so ask, are you betting this KJo for value pre-flop from Big-Blind?I'm sorry I apologize now for being in such a bad mood but... the above post explains how crazy the last few hours have been w/ the phone around here.Just dont raise this pre-flop PLEASE, unless you're sitting at my table, then do it everytime and i'll pop right back over the top of you with my A-9s and Position.

long explanation?short explanation?Any explination that touches onhow it wouldn't be +EV to raise would be fine.You'd raise KJs, I hope, right?
Yeah sorry im back to reality now I've just been on the phone with dramatic women for the past 4 hours... I'm going to go watch Rambo 1 through 5 to gain some sanity back, will that help?
i'm failing to see how that helps find sanity you rarely show that you have jay..
JaysonWeber22 (8:01:28 PM): <---- douche
But at least you know your own shortcomings.As for the subject... I would indeed raise KJs from the BB.

I would also raise KJ suited from the BB along with A10s and KQsKJo is where I draw an invisible lineGreat thread I started here :club:

What does that have to do with anything at all?So what? You know that KJs is a raise in the BB? And?
Seriously, go post it on 2+2. You seem to accept that as the final arbiter of sound play.
I did. I am sure they will agree with me, but maybe not.It's not like you will admit you are wrong regardless. You are far too proud for that. But maybe you checked your ego at the login before you read this and will admit you are wrong on both accounts (meaning your suggestion to raise PF and just call the turn). It will be just like that AK hand that went on 2+2. Almost everyone on both forums decide that raising is the better play, but you still stand by your advice as the end all be all of poker strategy.I imagine this will be much the same.heres the linkprepare to say you were right all along or prepare to say 2+2 obviously nothin about poker.but for everyone else that actually is on the line on this particular hand, check out what the 2fers have to say about it here...http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...t=1#Post2621953
i told you that you shouldnt have let her beat you in putt putt