I would just like a response of some sort. Positive or negative. I'm sure after this weekend it will be clear who made it and who didn't. But no response here either which leaves me checking my email every few hours like a paranoid schizo.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like a response of some sort. Positive or negative. I'm sure after this weekend it will be clear who made it and who didn't. But no response here either which leaves me checking my email every few hours like a paranoid schizo.
I hear ya... the suspense is killing all of us! BTW, I see you *borrowed* my idea of displaying your logo in your avatar... cool! :club:
I hear ya... the suspense is killing all of us! BTW, I see you *borrowed* my idea of displaying your logo in your avatar... cool! :club:
It was a good idea, hope you didn't mind, was proud of it and I really got nothing else to show.
It was a good idea, hope you didn't mind, was proud of it and I really got nothing else to show.
Not at all! I think it'd be a cool idea for everyone to do... that way it's easy to connect the logos with the name of the creator. Plus it makes me feel like I didn't just give up 2 hours of my life designing a logo that may never be put to use! :-)

Well I basically just re-sent my submission, because www.wtfhost.com is being retarded, and the image I sent with the email, didn't work because dumb me sent it as a text-only email :cry:So I re-hosted it and re-sent it... just in case he didn't get to it yet :club:http://www.ihostphotos.com/show.php?id=58311:cry:

Well I basically just re-sent my submission, because www.wtfhost.com is being retarded, and the image I sent with the email, didn't work because dumb me sent it as a text-only email :cry:So I re-hosted it and re-sent it... just in case he didn't get to it yet :club:http://www.ihostphotos.com/show.php?id=58311:cry:
why didnt you just attach the image to the mail?
why didnt you just attach the image to the mail?
I Inserted it using thunderbidr...and dumbass me sent the email as text only :cry: Oh well, he MIGHT have already seen it, since the origibal host just died TODAY, but its not a bad idea to have a backup :D
How do you shrink a 100KB .jpg file to a 10KB avatar?
I use Photoshop or ImageReady, but those are professional tools. If you post your logo I can do it for you... just let me know.

I really like this growing trend of putting your logos as your avatars... Fatman, you should use just the football helmet with the spade on it as your avatar, that'd look sweet!... and Royal, you should never change yours... ever... unless you do the airbrushing that has been discussed a few times, lol

I can totally identify with what you are saying!!!
I really like this growing trend of putting your logos as your avatars... Fatman, you should use just the football helmet with the spade on it as your avatar, that'd look sweet!... and Royal, you should never change yours... ever... unless you do the airbrushing that has been discussed a few times, lol
Done.
OK! I caved!?action=view&current=00abece9.jpg?action=view&current=62c8fb14.jpg
OK, I took the football helmet idea and shrunk it for you. I posted this to my server, but you should download it (right-click and save to your HD) and then re-post to photobucket, since I cannot gaurantee that I can keep it on my server for more than a few days. Make sense? Hope this helps!fatmanlogo2.gif