question for dn about poker mountiain..

What's going on with Poker Mountain? Are you longer endoursing them? At least give us a " No comment" if you can't talk about it due to legal/contractual obligations. But seeing as alot of people on this sight signed up for PM based solely on your endoursment, I think you owe us at least some explaination why we don't see Poker Mountain Banners on Full Contact Poker anymore.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

three days ( this counter isn't gonna stop.. I know you are busy this time of year, DN, but this is a story I want and have a right to here, so I'll be counting this down untill the story is told.)

three days ( this counter isn't gonna stop.. I know you are busy this time of year, DN, but this is a story I want and have a right to here, so I'll be counting this down untill the story is told.)
Why do you have a 'right to hear' the story? My guess, he was contracted to promote the site. The site didn't follow through on thier promises (financial or technical) and the contract ended. Like any other paid endorser, they only endorse as long as the money is there or they decide that the company is doing something so wrong as to tarnish thier image. From what I've heard of PM's issues, they were tarnishing DN's image.

Since I joined PM 'cause of this site, and now it sucks, and now DN no longer endourses it, I would love to hear the story why. Maybe I'm not OWED it.. but I'm not going to lie, that it burns me that I joined that site, and it was so crappy. I know it is in no way DN's fault. He should excercise a little more.. discression about what he attaches his name to. I would just like to know what it was that made him cut the cord...

me too. fwiw, i was at the rio today and saw tj wearing a poker mountain polo. and if anyone who is under 21 is wondering whether or not you get ID'ed to get into the rio just to watch, you don't. i'm only 19 and i've been down there the past few days.

Well, I'd really like to make a large announcement about this when the time is appropriate, but since everyone seems a little restless I'll give you the brief version: I am not happy at all with the product. The software wasn't as good as it was supposed to be and there were bugs that kept causing it to crash which hurt their marketing plans. You can't market to get more players if that means the site will crash! Ultimately, I felt like it was definitely in my best interest to seperate myself from the company since they simply weren't living up to their end of the bargain. They plan on relaunching in a few weeks with improved software and a new marketing push, but I won't be on board with them. While I genuinely like and trust all of the people involved, their approach wasn't in line with mine. I wish them the best of luck and hope that the new software will be awesome. Having said that, I simply had to move on since I couldn't in good conscious promote a site that I didn't believe in 100%. As for my future plans, there are lots of exciting options available to me. I'm looking into several possibilities and will obviously let you all know when there is anything to announce.

Thanks for not leaving us hanging any longer.Good Luck with your new venture.I play mostly on Full Tilt now too, so I would like you to join them too :-)By the way, have you seen anything but Full Tilt clothing at the WSOP? I swear every other video clip and picture you see is Full Tilt.

Good call to separate yourself from PM. Their product was not up to industry standards.I did join bacause you recommended it, but no harm done. I withdrew my money (with a little profit) and had no problem.Rich

Good job getting away from Poker Mountain. I agree with previous posts that you should join FullTilt. Would be fun to see you bust Matusow at the 25/50 NL table.

I figured it was something like that. I appreciate your candidness, as always. I personally hope you join gamesgrid, sense they have such a good product, but need more publicity.

One thing I can absolutely assure you is that I won't be joining Full Tilt. I have much bigger aspirations for myself and all of us here at FCP. I can't let you all in on it yet, but when I get all the details ironed out you'll all be the first to know, AND the first to benefit from it all.

One thing I can absolutely assure you is that I won't be joining Full Tilt. I have much bigger aspirations for myself and all of us here at FCP. I can't let you all in on it yet, but when I get all the details ironed out you'll all be the first to know, AND the first to benefit from it all.
Mmmm...fringe benefits...
One thing I can absolutely assure you is that I won't be joining Full Tilt.  I have much bigger aspirations for myself and all of us here at FCP.  I can't let you all in on it yet, but when I get all the details ironed out you'll all be the first to know, AND the first to benefit from it all.
Sure I am probably reading into things too much here, but is it POSSIBLE that we could be getting FCP: The online poker room? And hey... even a snazy new logo soon to welcome it in! :-) I can only imagine the "soft" tables we would have... (sw)

It defiantly sounds like he is hinting to opening his own online poker room. Would make sense to make it FCP. He could certainly afford to back it, and I’m sure he could find a few other popular players to help him endorse it.... (Eric Lindgren, Jennifer Harman, Josh Arieh)?????

It defiantly sounds like he is hinting to opening his own online poker room. Would make sense to make it FCP. He could certainly afford to back it, and I’m sure he could find a few other popular players to help him endorse it.... (Eric Lindgren, Jennifer Harman, Josh Arieh)?????
All three of the players you mentioned are endorsing other sites.I want Daniel to whoop Hellmuth all day on UB...