The Trump Presidency Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Hahahaha. The pickings are so slim, "border wall construction begins soon" is listed as a win.

HahahahahHahahahhhHhhahahaha.

*deep breath*

HahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't believe you posted that in earnest BG. I wish I would have found it first, I would have posted it without comment because it reads like a parody. Amazing.

Yea, I couldn't find anything that could be refuted either, maybe a few things that are a little fluffed up. And of course this was made at least 2 weeks ago because its missing 2-3 things.

Best to just dismiss it with derision and scorn. It will make you guys more believable than if you try to refute any of the list.

Hahahaha. The pickings are so slim, "border wall construction begins soon" is listed as a win.

HahahahahHahahahhhHhhahahaha.

*deep breath*

HahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

heee heee hee he h... oh

Although I will grant you that CNN is known for lying the most of any of the ;major' media sites.

Can you still call them major? They lost in ratings to Yogi Bear on Nickelodean last month. Reruns of Yogi Bear

you cannot deny the winning. i mean he was right, i'm sick of it already.

"..you people are going to be so sick of winning, you're going to say to me 'Stop winning so much' And I'm going to say 'No, We have to win more'"

Donald Trump...a few weeks before he defeated Hillary Clinton handily.

I remember some people here who weren't Trump nutters laughing at me when i said that Trump showed no signs of being good at management or deal making based on his business history and that his real estate business was very simple in comparison to the Federal Government.

Daniel W. Drezner‏Verified account @dandrezner 1h1 hour ago

Pretty much, yeah. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman

DF_r2FqUIAAcDdv.jpg

I remember some people here who weren't Trump nutters laughing at me when i said that Trump showed no signs of being good at management or deal making based on his business history and that his real estate business was very simple in comparison to the Federal Government.

Pretty much, yeah. http://www.nationalr...ailing-salesman

So a few months later you found someone who agrees with you on Twitter?

Not sure how that changes the arguments you faced from other people who have almost the equal amount of information on Trump's businesses and are pulliing suppositions out of the sky to pretend they know something they are ignorant of.

Of wait, blue check mark? Journalist?

Yea, you really need to up your game Bob if this is your vindication.

While Trump vs the media is a completely one sided win for Trump.

Trump surrounds himself with the best people

Many people are saying this is the best cabinet that any president in our lifetie has drawn together.

Of course this goes along wwith how much the left hates them. A true indicator of how good they are.

Maybe you should read Hillary's book to get a better understanding of how the left can become politically relevent again.

Shows you how strong Kelly is.

Mooch got rid of Priebus, then Kelly got rid of him.

Priebus being removed was goal. But now no one is talking about it.

Pretty standard in hotel business to bring in the tough guy to make changes the main office wants, no matter how many people get upset.

Then move bad guy away to different property and bring in nice guy who 'restores' some of the cuts, but much less then they had before. Now the new guy is the hero, and the budget got cut.

Seen it many times in country clubs and hotels.

Priebus was target, Mooch was shiny object for the left to focus on.

Fun times

Holy crap this op-ed.

My Party Is in Denial About Donald Trump

We created him, and now we're rationalizing him. When will it stop?

By JEFF FLAKE July 31, 2017

DGGQdUkVoAEQsTK.jpg

Seriously........you are quoting Jeff Flake, you are only missing getting Mr. Golden Showers John McCain included.......as GOCUBSGO WOULD SAY..........Bahahahaha

Weird how liberals are all for giving guns to emotionally unstable people though.

Thought you guys were against that.

Or at least you were against it before you were for it.

Weird how liberals are all for giving guns to emotionally unstable people though.

Thought you guys were against that.

Or at least you were against it before you were for it.

Dominic Holden‏Verified account @dominicholden 6h6 hours ago

JUST IN: 56 retired generals & admirals say Trump's trans military ban would degrade troop readiness. Full statement …http://hrc-assets.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com//files/assets/resources/56_Generals_and_Admirals_Warn_Trump.pdf

DGJ7z4iXkAALwWa.jpg