World Cup Of Hockey 2016

Replay this game next week and the line probably settles in at the correct number: USA +550 or so.

Optimal USA lineup and a good coach they would probably be +220 or so

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The logo on the floor is even more idiotic.   How about if you don't want people to step on a symbol you don't put a giant copy of it on the floor? Lol

he wouldn't have made Team USA if American either because he doesn't fit well with their other players. He would be skating too fast and leaving the other players behind and we all know that players s

you pick a new coach

Apparently not everyone liked Kessel s tweet. Backes wasnt very happy amongst others.

Let's just say pk subban did this to Canada. What would happen?

I am guessing people would say shut the hell up Subban

Apparently not everyone liked Kessel s tweet. Backes wasnt very happy amongst others.

Apparently 99.99% of the world thought that tweet was outstanding, and pretty funny. Backes is acting like a butt hurt little bitch, and for the record, a bunch of guys texted PK and let him know that they knew he wasn't talking about the players.

Im predicting Roberto Strombone Luongo will have some sort of epic tweet during the Canada/Russia game..

It will be semi mocking Phil , while creating a funny and hilarious buzz over the hockey twitter universe.

Is it just me but was the Canada win just meh ok whatever.

Maybe it's because I'm out of the country I don't feel it. But when we won gold in SAlt Lake it was insane. Then the Crosby goal vs Miller to win the gold was epic.

Is it because it wasn't the Olympics? or is it because Canada was so heavily favored.

Still awesome to win but just not like historic wins.

Who will ever forget "Gretzky to Lemieux. In on goal he scored". The country went nuts

Is it just me but was the Canada win just meh ok whatever.

Maybe it's because I'm out of the country I don't feel it. But when we won gold in SAlt Lake it was insane. Then the Crosby goal vs Miller to win the gold was epic.

Is it because it wasn't the Olympics? or is it because Canada was so heavily favored.

Still awesome to win but just not like historic wins.

Who will ever forget "Gretzky to Lemieux. In on goal he scored". The country went nuts

Canada is too good and nobody really cares about the World Cup

Canada is too good and nobody really cares about the World Cup

The players sure seemed to care about it when they were scoring the winning goal. I think it means something to them. If we actually keep holding this thing regularly, maybe it will start to mean more to all of us. Not surprising that it doesn't now, there's no history.

yeah the players seemed to care. I found myself flipping between the Jays game and Thursday night Football while occasionally checking the score on the Hockey Game. I watched the last 5 minutes though. I think any other opponent other than Team Europe would have been a lot more interesting. But it did feel like, what Bob said, that Canada was just so far superior to every other team that it almost made it boring, much like some years at the World Juniors.

I tried to watch it. I think the players were playing full out. I just found it hard to get excited about 'Canada' playing a made up team. So i turned it off in the third period. For Family Guy. That bad.....

Enjoyed Team NA games. Everything else I turned off pretty much.

Elliott F. mentioned this today.....time for Canada B.

I would usually disagree, but if your gonna gimmick it up with Team Europe, have a Canada B.

If it was Canada-Russia, I might have watched. The combo of possibly (initial perception of) the weakest team in the tourney, plus that there is no Team Europe history vs Canada, then a big giant who cares.

Enjoyed Team NA games.

Elliott F. mentioned this today.....time for Canada B.

I would usually disagree, but if your gonna gimmick it up with Team Europe, have a Canada B.

If it was Canada-Russia, I might have watched. The combo of possibly (initial perception of) the weakest team in the tourney, plus that there is no Team Europe history vs Canada, then a big giant who cares.

Yeah, but you'd have to put Canada II (I like the bobsledding rankings!) in the opposite division, since you wouldnt want them to eliminate one another. And then you're faced with the possibility of a canada vs canada final, which I think would probably be considered a disaster for future events.

Bettman made a good point yesterday. He said the goal was to have competitive games. They did.

A team like Germany or Denmark would of got blown out