Official Las Vegas Nhl Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The trouble is the NHL has 29 other Dales and no Roys.

The LV Black Aces has always been my favorite candidate for a Vegas team name.

The old las vegas hockey coach who's now an assistant with the Canucks said it was a problem with the minor leaguers because 'In Vegas every night is saturday night'. LOL

The team name should definitely be the "Aces", right?

Also, I love whenever something happens that shines a light on how ridiculous it is for non-owners to be paying for stadiums, but the fact that rich, smart businessmen continue to feel it is beneficial and profitable to pay $500M fees just for the right to own a franchise kiiiiiind of suggests that they could pay for their own damn stadiums that don't provide a public good.

• 2 weeks later...

George McPhee the new GM of Las Vegas. My biggest memory of him was him yelling pretty hard at 2 boys (I think his sons) as they were walking into the Capitals practice facility. I sat in my car while Otto was doing his thing. The boys were dragging their feet and their body language was like the yelling is nothing new.

Dear George, Daniel and whomever:

I'm a Canadian living in the West. I'm available for any sort of hockey job you may have. I have an 11 year old son who is a pretty good goalie you can use for promotions.

Call me.

Thanks