Trade Deadline 2015

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are talking about baseball.

Zach, Winnik is not a 4th liner. Nor would I use "gritty" to describe him. I'd go with "good at hockey". Judging by your comments, you aren't at all aware of his game, and you probably will be surpris

He'll fit right in.

What can we expect for Lupul as a return?

When healthy he is a solid top 6 forward and can help a team win a Cup...However as we know he gets injured...

A healthy Lupul should fetch a first rounder and a good prospect...However not sure what the true market is...

Lupul is interesting since, its not like he has one serious nagging injury that is chronic..Its like 10 different injuries he has had...

What can we expect for Lupul as a return?

When healthy he is a solid top 6 forward and can help a team win a Cup...However as we know he gets injured...

A healthy Lupul should fetch a first rounder and a good prospect...However not sure what the true market is...

Lupul is interesting since, its not like he has one serious nagging injury that is chronic..Its like 10 different injuries he has had...

Teams are gonna lowball for him. They will all say, yeah, he's great when he's healthy but he's never healthy. And the short term injuries hurt more because there's no cap relief.

Plus Lupul isn't a rental as well. He has 3 years and $15.75 Million left on his contract after this year

I think he has a fair contract when healthy.

Winnik's contract status limited his value. I think it's a great add for the Pens. He's the kind of guy that makes you in a long playoff run. Penalty killer, hard worker, will fight for his team if need be... I really liked him in Toronto.

For what its worth, coming from someone who has watched the sadness of this downfall....Winnik has been our best player ..Maybe not the most talented, but he gives 100% effort on every shift..

Zack Sill is just a guy who makes minimum NHL salary and a pending UFA...Pens probably needed a roster spot and we said, we will take him.