thanks, but wow, what a pain in the ass. i dont want to post publicly, dont know how to privately on facebook, and dont want to set up an account with imageshack.

what do you do, imageshack or something else?

Save the picture on your computer and then take a screenshot using VVCap and save that screen shot on the web and post the link here.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After receiving that heartwarming letter, we typed up this response:   Dear Jordyn   Thank you very much for writing to the Whalers organization. You may not know this being just a 6 year old gir

open lineup spots = parity   ultimate goal is to play none on none, tie game.

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

got this using Daves. maybe i did it wrong.

Just post the link and let me take a look

After receiving that heartwarming letter, we typed up this response:

Dear Jordyn

Thank you very much for writing to the Whalers organization. You may not know this being just a 6 year old girl, but our team doesn’t really listen to its fans and frankly, we just do not care what you think. We kind of just do whatever the **** we want. Think of us of a fantasy MLSE. (if you don’t know what that stands for, ask Daddy.)

You can tell your daddy that if he wants to be in our lineup, he can start by putting up more than 0 goals in 40games. Also, tell him to grow a pair and stop letting his little girl act as his agent.

Signed,

Whalers CEO

Ps- Is your mommy hot? If so, tell her to give us a call.

• Like 3

I'm still confused about this whole thing. So Jordan Leopold named his daughter Jordyn?

Yes. And his wife's name is Jamie

That is completely ridiculous. Naming her "Jordan" would have been a million times better, and actually kind of cool. Naming her "Jordyn" is embarassing and feels accidentally sexist. Also, it is a dumb name. For this reason alone, I now hate Jordan Leopold.

please tell me her sons names are Jamy and Jamee.

Did extensive digging. Various media guides. All I got it is he has 3 daughters and one son

According to one of the weirder websites I've ever been on, one of his daughter's names is Brooke, so unfortunately there does not appear to be a hilarious pattern.

http://www.talk-spor.../Jordan_Leopold

Then again, according to another thread on the same forum, which confusingly seems to have several cross-posted messages, his sons name is Mike Darveau, Calgary or possibly Mike Darveau, Backwoods, Alberta.

http://www.talk-spor.../Jordan_Leopold

http://www.parlezspo.../Jordan_Leopold

Also, according to hockeydb, Stephane Matteau named his son Stefan.

http://hfboards.hock....php?p=98457199

In other news, my first cousin is named Steph Annie. She goes by Stephanie.

I don't know what is greater - how inefficiently i used the last 10 minutes to find that information, or that forums with posts and appearances like that still existed on the internet in 2012-2013 when those comments are timestamped.

Who thought it was going to be a sonogram?

haha, I forget sometimes that we post some pretty big news here. i was just thinking "news" in the fantasy sense. :)

$20 bet on whether Boring Sean Monahan or Johnny Hockey Gaudreau has a higher Pool Points Per Game Average in the 2015-16 NHL season minimum 25 games played.

hmm, fun bet, but I would actually take your side most of the time. Im (happily) surprised at Monahans output this year.

but sure, you're on. bet accepted.

hmm, fun bet, but I would actually take your side most of the time. Im (happily) surprised at Monahans output this year.

but sure, you're on. bet accepted.

Boring Sean is younger and if we made the bet for this season you'd be winning.

I think we're both going to be happy to have them on our teams for the next few years.

going to use this thread as both a fantasy team timeline, and a personal one, so im copying my post from ahl thread

7pm: dislocate shoulder at hockey

10pm: drugged out by anesthesiologist, for whom it was his first time, did not how to use the tubes, put it in wrong supposedly and then also nearly gave me 4 times the required dosage if not for nurse.

midnight: come home to see waynes updatyes of me winning, winning by less and losing in OT

we're gonna call that shitty night. FML indeed.