2014 Playoff Thread

If you want to make money this playoffs, just think what needs to happen to piss off Serge the most...then bet it..

Easy money...

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But but but you support drug user rob ford...

Well, that should pretty much kill my chances of ever eating hummus again.  

Serge, you know I usually stick up for you but you are coming off really bad here.   Subban a cheater? This is a guy who gets booed every tiem he touches the puck, mostly because he is black. Had ra

I wouldn't. They've looked awful basically this entire series. Pens looked awful in the 1st period of game 1 and they scored twice... that's about the best they've looked.

I may be biased. I don't know.

sorry, sarcasm warning. :)

also, I havent watched more than 5min of that series.....well, I havent watched much of 2nd round, but this one really nothing.

I'm finding myself falling into the Arp trap of losing interest in the playoffs after the first round.

Outside of the Pens series, I can't really get myself into the games anymore. I don't care about MTL/BOS, even though I tend to have it on in the background. I don't care at all about LA/ANA. The only series I'm interested in is MIN/CHI because I think Minny is my new favorite western conference team, so I get to root for the upset. I'm still actively checking the scores and shit, but I can't be bothered to actually watch most of the games.

Rangers have won 4 game 7s in a row.

Lundqvist is poised and ready. Should be a good one.

Go Rangers

Tonight let's make me a little happy and eliminate the red team.

While it's not the of the world if red team wins because Bruins aren't losing a game 7 at home.

Tonight let's make me a little happy and eliminate the red team.

While it's not the of the world if red team wins because Bruins aren't losing a game 7 at home.

Honestly, you care more than I do lol.

Squirt Subban $2820

Squirt Crosby $5000

Get rid of both from playoffs. Priceless.

Mildly shocked that MTL pulled it off.

Cheering for Pens and Montreal this week, I guess.

Fun to see another game 7, one that I won't be stressing over! I hope the Wild can force one as well. I don't care about LA/ANA.

I don't care about LA/ANA.

those are two different teams?

I honestly have not a slight bit of interest in seeing who wins that series. I guess maybe Anaheim, cause its different, otherwise....whatever.

Happy MTL pushed it to a game 7, that one I will try to watch if Im not busy. I still say Mtl wins that series.

Looking forward to watching NYR win tomorrow. (sorry Z)

I am hoping we get a good game tonight...I would love King Henrik to get a 35 save shutout and Marty St Louis(yes I am now liking him again) to score a couple of goals...

but once again it wont happen..Whatever I hope for opposite happens, so ....Crosby and Malkin have big nites in a Penguin win..

reverse jinx

I am starting to get the nervous anticipation like a '70's era heavyweight fight.

PLEASE NO OT

ot are great when your team is not involved. I want a triple ot

ot are great when your team is not involved. I want a triple ot

I want OT where there is a goal scored that is disallowed on review and then the other team scores to win